Software performance engineering is becoming increasingly important to businesses as they look to improve the non-functional performance of applications and get more out of IT investments. By leveraging performance engineering techniques, IT professionals can be indispensable in building and optimizing scalable systems. This
introductory course will teach you the essentials of software
performance engineering including :
• The performance challenges faced by Enterprise IT today
• What is software performance engineering (SPE)?
• Best practices for building scalable software systems
• The approaches to integrating SPE into IT project lifecycles
• Common frameworks for measuring application performance and service levels
• The impact of SPE on software developers, testers, capacity planes,
and other IT professionals
• Case studies from the finance, retail, and insurance industries
Instructor: Walter Kuketz, SVP and CTO, Collaborative Consulting
This training is sponsored by Correlsense, Collaborative Consulting,
and New Horizons
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.