Discovering Sharing Connecting Presenting
Technologies. Tens of thousands.
How do you choose when there are thousands of networks?
• What Communication Assets Will You Have?
• What Technologies Does Your Audience Use?
Simplified, there are two primary considerations.
• Assets: Abstracts and Case Studies
• Audience: Passive Decision Makers
• Blog Visitation From 0 to 600 in 90 Days
• U.S. Environmental Agency
• State of California Air Resources Board
• Engineering Firms and Manufacturers
• Augmented with LinkedIn, long term
Environmental and engineering insights to lead as subject matter expert.
• Assets: Events, Reports, Research
• Assets: Existing Blog, Without Content
• Audience: Individuals, Unengaged
• Blog Visitation From 0 to 700 in 60 Days
• Phase One: Provided Reporting Mechanism
• Phase Two: Develop Facebook Community
Engage and establish a sense of community over the long term.
• 350,000 Views on YouTube in 60 Days
• Pass-On Viewership 350,000 or more
• 30,000 Blog Visits, High Duplication
• Shared on Blogs, Forums, Discussion Boards
• Fan Groups Range from 500 to 250,000
• Highly Engaged Fans on Twitter/Facebook
Employ step theatrical release to generate DVD interest.
• All Social Media Starts with Listening
• Listening Can Catch Conversational Trends
• Listening Can Identify Audiences
• Listening Helps Situational Communication
• Listening Can Help Discover Industry Trends
• Listening Can Help Measure Message Impact
Were you listening?