Writing Engaging Content for the Next Web and the Socializing of Information
Content-centered marketing is undergoing a transformation, one where the content is moving from:
- promotional to non-partisan - some call it thought leadership.
- highly-controlled to less-controlled - more legos than logos.
- occasional to ongoing - life stream your business.
- corporate voice to authentic, personal voice. Who should embody the voice of the company?
- one-way to conversational.The one overarching concern remains that of message consistency - and effectiveness.
How do you keep that with such a messy medium that is conversation? Learn how losing control of your content is the best thing that could happen for your business.