Virtually everyone agrees that a personalized message tailored specifically to an individual’s wants and needs is more likely to drive a transaction than a general one. Here are a few key drivers behind this belief and the increasing interest in marketing personalization:
• The population is more heterogeneous
• Products are more specialized and purchase cycles have fragmented
• Media channels and audiences have fragmented
• Relentless evaluation, extensive comparison shopping
and show rooming are the norm, not the exception
• Individuals are more demanding – they expect a seamless
brand experience, along with messages and offers that
match their particular preferences
As a result of these market forces, many marketers are convinced that personalized communications with prospects and customers are essential to maximize their retail sales.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.