Be the first to like this
Global data access can greatly expand the reach of your business. Continuent Tungsten multi-site multi-master (MSMM) solutions enable applications to accept write traffic in multiple locations across on-premises and cloud providers. This includes the following important real-world use cases:
• Improve performance for globally distributed users registering hardware devices by permitting updates on the geographically closest site.
• Ensure availability of credit card processing by spreading transaction processing across two or more sites. Users can still process credit card transactions if a single site is unavailable to them for any reason, including end-user Internet routing problems.
• Enable business continuity by using multi-master updates on different hosting providers for service scalability, personalization and software upgrades of GPS devices.
Individual Continuent Tungsten clusters already provide excellent single-site database availability and performance. In this webinar we review the benefits of combining multiple Continuent Tungsten clusters into a global multi-site multi-master topology for:
• Optimizing your installation for MSMM
• Optimizing your application for MSMM
• Monitoring and administration
• Failover and recovery of individual servers or entire locations.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.