Be the first to like this
Continuent Tungsten 2.0 is a major step forward that includes key feature improvements to help you manage very large datasets on MySQL. It also sets the stage for operation in cloud environments like Amazon.
We will cover the following details to help you plan for using the new release:
- Major improvements in Continuent Tungsten 2.0, including replication and connectivity upgrades
- Major improvements in cluster management for cross-site and cross-cloud operations, especially in Amazon AWS
- How to upgrade from Continuent Tungsten 2.0 from older Continuent Tungsten releases
- How to create multi-master, multi-site clusters
- How to use parallel replication to eliminate slave lag
- How to set connection pooling to boost connectivity throughput
- Showcase Continuent Tungsten roadmap for new features including our new Tungsten Management API and the upcoming Continuent Tungsten GUI.