SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
As businesses head into the cloud, it is tempting to use the first product that offers to make database operation relatively simple by punching a few buttons on a menu. However, there's a big......
As businesses head into the cloud, it is tempting to use the first product that offers to make database operation relatively simple by punching a few buttons on a menu. However, there's a big difference between firing up cloud database services, such as Amazon RDS, for testing or development and finding a real data management solution, such as Continuent Tungsten, that can handle hundreds of millions of transactions daily.
This webinar explores how your business can benefit from Continuent Tungsten, a flexible clustering solution that helps data-driven businesses handle billions of transactions daily across a wide range of environments. We'll focus on the following problems in particular:
- Ensuring fully capable cloud DBMS operation
- Avoiding lock-in by choosing solutions that run across clouds as well as on-premises
- Spreading MySQL data over regions using flexible primary/DR and multi-master topologies
- Controlling maintenance intervals and the DBMS stack directly
- Integrating in real-time to data warehouses and on-premises DBMS like Oracle
- Ensuring immediate access to top-notch, 24x7 support when things go south.
Your data is too precious to take shortcuts. Learn how you can use Continuent Tungsten to build scalable management solutions that offer the economic benefits of the cloud with the enterprise capabilities required by businesses that live and die by their data.