Event Manager: Communicating with Registrants
A notiﬁcation engine keeps registrants informed and sends “rules based” emails on the ﬂy.
Compete-At provides an ONLINE REGISTRATION and EVENT PLANNING
solution for sport clubs, associations, race directors and event coordinators.
Email Notiﬁcations: Create and Send “Rules Based” Emails to Registrants
Create, name and monitor all of
Choose a future date to
send email notiﬁcations or
Send a test to
yourself Attach a document to
Create the criteria or
“rule” for sending your
message based on any
requirement or any status.
Compose your message,
include graphics or logos
using a simple editor.
Email Notiﬁcations: Manage All Your Communications
Create and manage all of your
notiﬁcations in a simple interface
View a snapshot of the status
A list of all of your Monitor how many
notiﬁcations times an email was sent.
Choose a template or create
your own from scratch
Using automatic notiﬁcations can help you run a smooth and successful event.
• Invite past attendees to a new event • Send reminders to participants on a
• Notify registrants of time/venue changes predetermined schedule
• Prompt payment on past due balances • Notify team captains or team members
• Prompt registrants to complete requirements independently
• Market your store to raise additional revenue • Request photographs from the event to post
Manage a Full-Featured Event Website With Ease
Event Manager makes it easy for you to create and launch a totally custom
event registration website.
You’re encouraged to try it at no risk or obligation.
You won’t have to provide your credit card at sign-up.
If you need help setting up an event, we’ll help you out.
Schedule A Demo
Create an Account