Solar Wind Energy, Inc. (Solar Wind Energy) a wholly owned subsidiary of
Solar Wind Energy Tower, Inc.,(OTCBB:SWET) ( the “Company”) believes
that some of the statements included in this release may constitute
"forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934,
and as that term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties such as
competitive factors, technological development, market demand and the
Company’s ability to obtain new contracts and accurately estimate net
revenues due to variability in size, scope and duration of projects, and
internal issues in the sponsoring client. Further information on potential
factors that could affect the Company’s financial results, can be found in
the Company’s various filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission
Contents of this document are the property of Solar Wind Energy Tower, Inc. and are privileged and confidential. Any dissemination or use of the contents of this
document is strictly prohibited without express written consent.
Forward Looking Statements
A Bold New Approach to Renewable Energy
Solar Wind Energy offers a
bold new approach to
overcome the current
limitations of traditional Solar
and Wind energy sources .
Solar Wind Energy
The World is Aggressively Pursuing
Energy Independence With Clean,
Sustainable Energy Solutions
• The Solar Wind Energy Tower solution is a hybrid solar/wind
• The simplicity of the solution is comprised of harnessing the
natural power of a downdraft created when water is introduced
as a catalyst to hot dry air heated by the solar rays of the sun
within the confines of the Solar Wind Energy Tower structure.
• The Solar Wind Energy Tower is a hollow cylinder with
a water injection system near the top.
• Pumps deliver water to the Tower’s injection system
where a fine mist is cast across the entire opening.
• The water introduced by the injection system
evaporates and is absorbed by the hot dry air which
has been heated by the solar rays of the sun.
• The air becomes cooler, denser and heavier than the
outside warmer air creating winds that fall through
the cylinder at speeds up to and in excess of 50 mph
and are diverted into wind tunnels surrounding the
base of the Tower.
• Turbines inside the wind tunnels power generators to
Technology - How the Solar Wind Energy Tower Works
• Generates clean, cost effective and
efficient electrical power.
• Avoids the adverse damaging effects of fossil
and nuclear fuels and other know alternative
• Operates 24/7 and can outperform solar
collectors that produce only when the sun
shines and wind turbines that produce only
when the wind blows.
• Virtually no carbon footprint, fuel consumption
or waste production.
• Uses benevolent non-toxic natural elements to
• Produces energy at same cost or lower than
traditional fossil fuel facilities while preserving
the natural resources.
Solar Wind Energy Tower
Global Energy Generation Calculator – (EGC)
A proprietary software based analytical program has been
developed to determine the energy generation capabilities
of its Solar Wind Energy Tower based on the climate in
geographic locations around the world.
• This essential tool applies “known” scientific
meteorology data to pin-point weather conditions of a
specific area to the Solar Wind Energy Tower’s variables
in order to determine and project energy outputs on a
• Solar Wind Energy can now rapidly respond to a
request from virtually any country reasonably suitable
to host a project and determine specifically where the
Solar Wind Energy Tower should be located, the size of
the Tower and the amount of electricity it can produce.
• This analytical tool, combined with proprietary
operating systems technology and existing core
patents, clearly provides the Company with a unique
opportunity to allow global positioning of this
alternative solution to the world’s energy needs.
World Wide Production of Abundant, Clean, Affordable Energy
• Solar Wind Energy Tower can now evaluate potential Energy
Tower sites around the world and calculate and predict the
shape and size of the Tower and the amount of electricity that
can be produced in any region.
• The design specification for the first Tower in San Luis, Arizona
has a capacity on an hourly basis of up to 1,250 megawatt
hours, gross. Due to lower capacities during winter days, the
average hourly output per day for sale to the grid for the entire
year is approximately 435 megawatt hours/hr.
• Multiple Towers can be deployed in “Compounds” using the
same cranes, water source, material delivery systems ,
construction systems, and labor forces.
• Height of the first Tower has been set at 2,250 feet by utilizing
the EGC software to calculate and predict energy production.
• The Towers are constructed in concrete which is readily
available around the globe and the power systems and
working parts are all virtually “off the shelf” equipment.
• Tower life expectancy 50 years
• Total cost of electricity from the Solar Wind Energy Tower
(including amortized cost of construction and financing) is
approximately 1/3 of traditional Solar and/or Wind energy
sources. ($.05 - $.06 USD /kWh)
Some of the best consultants in the world have been and continue to support SWET's
efforts to bring this first Solar Wind Energy Tower to market for example:
Whiting-Turner Contracting Company - A large major national contractor and construction management organization
to assist in project planning, advanced value engineering and budget and project scheduling and is available to
oversee project development as the owner’s representative.
Commonwealth Dynamics - A major international contractor with companies in Saudi Arabia, UAE, India, Chile,
Mexico and USA, specializing in the design and construction of tall reinforced concrete structures, will be prime sub-
contractor for the Tower structure.
Kroll Cranes S/A of Denmark - Has worked closely for over two years to create a tower crane system and equipment
elevator lift system that would guarantee the construction of the Tower in a timely/predictable manner. Kroll will
manufacture, design and set up appropriate crane for the Tower.
Lead Consultants from Renowned Meteorological and Engineering Schools – Have researched and developed the
programs and algorithms needed to accurately measure the predictable wind speeds and internal pressures created
within the Tower structure and the predictable power produced.
Milwaukee School of Engineering – Development of the mechanical operating systems for the hydraulic power
transmission systems and the water injection system
Holland & Knight LLC –International law firm has guided the company and advised on energy
policy as well as political policy since inception.
Business Model - Project Partnering
The Company’s business plan involves “partnering” with various entities such
as Sovereign Nations, Kingdoms, utilities, and independent power producers
to provide the ability to bring this solution to the market as rapidly as possible.
• Each Solar Wind Energy Tower is its own independent
project. Solar Wind Energy’s involvement in each project
is to facilitate the Tower’s development with its
expertise and intellectual property.
• Solar Wind Energy will receive licensing fees,
development fees and royalties on power sales from
each project and/or ownership interests.
• Territorial License Fee (varies per territory).
• Development Fee Per Tower Project (varies per services
• Royalty Fee of $0.00375 USD / kWh (20 years), Post 20
years Royalty Fee and Buy Out to be negotiated.
WIND SOLAR SOLAR/WIND
Site Size 100,000 acres 10,000 acres 600 Acres
Installed Cost $5.3 Billion $5.7 Billion $1.5 Billion
Useful Life 20 Years 25 Years 50 Years
Inverter Required Yes Yes No
Gov’t Subsidy Required Yes Yes No
Generates Power 24/7 No No Yes
Predictable Output No No Yes
Predictable Peak Demand No Yes Yes
Available Tax/Carbon Credits Yes Yes Yes
COMPARISON of 4,380,000 MWH ANNUAL PRODUCTION FACILITIES
• Solar Wind Energy Tower has developed the
knowledge / intellectual property / and team to
deliver this compelling energy Solution.
• Solar Wind Energy is seeking “Development
Partners” to deliver this solution to Sovereign
Nations, Kingdoms, government and/or utilities.
• The Solar Wind Energy Team can provide a “Menu”
of services :
• Evaluate any site to determine the appropriate
value proposition for the area.
• Provide “Owner’s Representation” for
• Provide complete Tower construction via Team
• Fixed Fees For Services
• License Fee For Territory
• Development Fee Per Tower
• Royalty Fees From Each Tower
• Site under recorded
contract to purchase.
• Development Rights
Agreement signed with
local City of San Luis,
• City to provide water to fuel
the Tower for a minimum of
• Tower designed to provide
more electricity than the
• Teaming Partners in place.
• Conditional Letter of Intent
for financing in place
Arizona Tower Project