Be the first to like this
If you are evaluating whether channel training and certification programmes are making your partners more effective, attend this session. You will get the latest research findings and expert commentary on the state of certification and accreditation programmes from three vantage points: end user, partner and vendor. See where vendor assumptions about channel partner investments and end user preferences are mis-aligned with certification programme structures.
What you will learn:
* What are the most important criteria for end-users in selecting a solution provider?
* What technical or industry certification skills do end-users value most?
* What are partners' most valued elements in vendor certification programmes?
* What is the most important benefit vendors offer partners?
* What are the performance metrics vendors vs. partners track to measure ROI around their channel certification investment?