CommonKindnessCoupon PlatformBenefits your brand and rewardsAmerica’s non-profit organizations
How CommonKindness is different1. Consumers sign up & selecttheir favorite local or nationalnon-profit2. Consumers select from awide variety of coupons, printand redeem coupons3. Every coupon redeemedgenerates funds for theconsumers favorite non-profitAnd makes a difference!Brand wins! Consumer wins! Non-profit wins!Non-Profits receive funding & promote CommonKindnessto their members, volunteers & communities“This is the best site forcoupons yet. Thank you forthe charity offerings that youhave and the fact that youcan CHOOSE your own is avery sweet deal.”~ Randi Lowe“We live on a tight budgetand I used to feel badly that Iwasnt able to contributemore to my kids school. NowI feel great because I amsaving money and raisingmoney at the same time!”~ Liz T. (Parent at WillowCreek Academy)
• Pay per sale model• Gain/Maintain shelf space• Increase sales• Generate product trial• Supports New product launches• Less expensive, more effective vs. FSI’s (higher redemption rates)• Compliments current FSI programs• Reach new and valuable online audience• Create valuable content for your brand’s social media page• Generate additional video/TV Commercial views• Generate donations for non-profits• increase brand loyalty and generate ‘Brand Halo’ effect• No required minimums or long term contracts• Only pay per sale!Why Brands Use CommonKindness
• Only pay per sale/redemption(no per load, print or change fees)• 25 cents per redemption(when you receive a sale)• Includes 5 cents for yourcustomersfavorite non-profitPay Per Sale ModelIf a consumer prints a coupon but does notredeem it there’s zero charge to your brand“We were looking for anonline coupon provider thatoffered excellent fraudprotection, and we liked theCommonKindness businessmodel where we only pay forredemptions and support ourcustomers‘ choice of causes.We want to pay for couponsthat generate sales, notcoupon distribution fees.”~ Jim Healy, Vice Presidentof Marketing, Kiss My FaceCo.
CommonKindness OthersCost/Print $0 $0.10@ or $20,000Load Fees $0 $2,500Redemptions/Sales 20,000 20,000Cost/Redemption $0.25 $1.13Total Cost for CouponDelivery$5,000 $22,500Non-Profit Donation: $1,000 $0Example: 200k coupon print limit & 10% redemption rateClearinghouse fee may apply for coupon reporting required totrack the non-profit selected by your consumerCost Savings For Your BrandOther coupon programs’ mission is to drive prints - CommonKindnesswill drive your brand sales!
• Create coupons inminutes (no design or techresources required)• Manage couponcampaigns in real time,remotely, from anywhere• Control all aspects of yourcoupon campaign• Publish a coupon and offerit to your audience inminutes• Friendly client supportavailable if neededSimple & Easy To Use PlatformPowered by CommonKindness technology which offers:coupon management dashboard, creating coupons, consumer facingfunctionality (selecting & printing coupons securely, selecting favoritenon-profit), 1.1 million non-profit database, all customer support.
• Graphics, links, messaging ideas& creative assets will be provided• Content for your brands’ social media• Website & Facebook integration provided(easy to integrate iframe technology)• Utilize these new features:• Direct to coupon links• Landing page custom content options• Video featurePromoting Your Coupon – Made Easy
Brand specific iframes - Can beimplemented on your brandswebsite or your social media pagePromoting Your Coupon – iframeAlter Eco – iframe implementation directly on their facebook page
• Extend your coupon campaigns’ reach• Utilize the CommonKindness network toreach a unique audience of “influencers” -non-profit volunteers who also use coupons:• Online communities – frugal living,savings, non-profit, volunteering, momforums & blogs• Non-Profit database• Registered Member database"We are honored to partnerwith CommonKindness in aneffort to teach people to saveAND help otherssimultaneously. Our readersshare the same core valuesand are excited to perpetuateour respective missions!"~ The Coupon WizardsReach New Audience - “Influencers”"Being able to offer uniqueCommonKindness couponsthrough an iframe directly onour site is amazing and helpsbenefit nonprofits at the sametime. In the end it makes us agreater resource and helpsothers. Its a total win-win!"~Jenny Martin,SouthernSavers.com
Source: GfK Shopper & Retail Strategy May 2013Reach Valuable Digital Shoppers
• Featured homepage placement• Featured homepage placement with non-profit• Brand specific Press Release• External email & database marketing• Online Communities• Display advertising• Social MediaCustom Feature Placement"We chose to place couponson CommonKindness.com topromote and grow theKettlePop brand. Plus,CommonKindness is justsuch a great idea! To be ableto pick the nonprofitorganization you want tosupport is a concept webelieve will becomevery popular.”~ Aaron Reimer, ownerand founder of KettlePop
• Discover who redeemed your coupon• Retarget those who printed but didn’tredeem and generate additional sales• Retarget those who redeemed, withnew coupon• Drill down into coupon specific data"Electronic devices usuallypresent a barrier tocommunications. We feelCommonKindness is usingtechnology to create a realtangible capability to touchother peoples lives.”~ Joel R. Henry presidentand founder Fig Food Co.Unparalleled Sales Metrics
"Thank you commonkindessfor allowing us to be part ofsomething that will make adifference in the world. It issuch a win-win situation forour customers and for allthose charities out there.We feel privileged!”~ Carolyn Harrington,Matys Healthy ProductsEmail Opt-InsYour brand canemail coupons toconsumers who“Opt-in” to receivecoupon emails fromCommonKindnessDirect to InboxReach consumers whorequested couponsDirect to InboxReach consumers whorequested coupons
Clients to DateTo getstarted visitLoadYourCoupons.com1.Become amember2.Register yourbusiness3.Create couponsin minutes!
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.