• Operating System= IOS 6.
• CPU= A4 chip.
• Memory= 8gb.
• Connectivity= Microphone, Built in speaker, 3.5 mm stereo headphone mini-jack.
• Display/Monitor= 3.5-inch (diagonal) Retina display, 960x640 resolution326 ppi.
• Camera= 5-megapixel iSight camera, Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames
per second with audioVGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second
with the front camera Tap to focus video or still images LED flash, Photo and video
• Graphics= 3.5-inch (diagonal) Retina display, 960x640 resolution326 ppi.
• Operating System= Windows 7
• CPU=Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM Processor
• Memory= 500GB hard-drive. 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM,
• Security= AVAST antivirus.
• Display/Monitor= 14.0" 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED Backlight
• Graphics= NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 520M with 512MB/2GB DDR3 VRAM
• Interface= 1 x Microphone-in jack
1 x Headphone-out jack
1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
3 x USB 3.0 port(s)
1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
1 x HDMI
• Operating System= It has its own custom OS
• CPU= Xenon
• Memory= 250 GB HDD
• Connectivity= 1 x AV cable port,
5 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ),
1 x Kinect port,
1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ),
1 x SPDIF output ( TOSLINK ),
1 x Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) This Xbox is a wireless Xbox.
• Graphics= 7800GTX
• Network= Fast Ethernet,
• DNS Server….
• Domain Name System (DNS)
• The Domain Name System (DNS) is a distributed hierarchical naming system for computers.
The Domain Name System makes it possible to assign domain names to groups of Internet users in
a meaningful way. The Domain Name System distributes the responsibility of assigning domain
names and mapping those names to IP addresses by designating authoritative name servers for
each domain. Answer:
• Answer: A DNS server is any computer registered to join the Domain Name System. A DNS server
runs special-purpose networking software, features a public IP address, and contains a database of
network names and addresses for other Internet hosts
– Mail Server, Saves emails and allows emails to be sent and to get emails.
– File Server, a server where you can save your work onto… it’s a shared server
– Web server, to deliver web pages to clients. Using the hypertext transfer protocol this means delivery html
documents of additional content that could be included in a document such as images, style sheets and
– Different types of operating Systems.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.