• About “Aaesha ”• About “Al Mawaheb School”• Al Mawaheb School Organization Chart• Job Description and Duties• Jobs for HCT Graduates• Skills and Qualification Needed• Advantages and Disadvantages• Improvements in Al Mawaheb School• References
Principal Secretary Academic Affairs Student Affairs Office OfficePrimary Secondary StudentsDivision Division Council Primary’s Secondary’s Physical EducationsStudents Teachers Students Teachers Division Hygiene & Health Education Division
• To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
• Plan instructional activities.• Prepare classroom.• Provide learning materials.• Instruct and monitor students.• Observe and evaluate students.• Encourage and monitor the students.• Manage student behavior.• Communicate information.• Participate in meetings.
• Information Technology section• Educational section
• Skills: • Qualification: IT Skills, presenting, motivating, • Bachelors degree or higher. collecting information, time • Recognized teaching qualification.management, analyzing, planning, organizing, attention to detail, problem solving and decision making.
• Advantages: • Disadvantages:- Most of the skills that they need - your work is specific and tied, alsoare easy to gain and if you don’t you can’t do everything you wanthave it they will help you gain it. there because there is a outlined plan you should follow.
• Al Mawaheb School. (n.d.). Retrieved from Face Book: http://www.facebook.com/pages/%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%B3% D8%A9- %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%A8- %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B0%D8%AC%D9 %8A%D8%A9- %D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA/206539916042 900• Hessen, M. R. (2007, October 5). Vision and Mission. Retrieved from UAEs Schools: http://www.uaes.ae/vb/showthread.php?9507- %C7%E1%D1%C4%ED%C9-%E6%C7%E1%D1%D3%C7%E1%C9• (2012, October 6). The World of Work. (H. Interviewer)• A Surprise Visit from H.H. Shike Mohamed bin Zayed to Al Mawaheb School. (2011, October 25). Retrieved from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RHnWvzRcGU