Building your web experience
Your website home pageYour website home page
• Profile – am I in the right place?
• People – do they look like a nice
• Premises – does it suit my
• Promises – are they customer service
• Prices – is it reassuringly
• Proof – do other people speak highly
• Products expressed as Experiences –
do they do the things I want?
And for you?........
20 ideas to increase your social
1. Build a social media team
2. Bring your web site to life!
3. Build a tribe of 1000 and beyond
4. Activate your Facebook page
5. Complete your Linkedin profile
6. Blog at least once a week
7. Publish a patient e-zine
The Referral Business Card - 1The Referral Business Card - 1
The Referral Business Card - 2The Referral Business Card - 2
Are you happy with the clinical result we have achieved?
Are you happy with the customer service experience?
Can we remind you that our practice grows through personal recommendation.
We are looking for new patients and we would love to see more people like you.
Because we like you!
Would you have any objection to taking 3 of our referral business cards and
passing them on to any family, friends or colleagues who you feel would benefit
from a visit to a practice like ours?
1. Establish your core values: who you are, who you want to employ, who you want to
serve and how.
2. BOP – be bold, outrageous and provocative – otherwise you are invisible.
3. Embrace social media – accept that there has been a fundamental change in the
way that we communicate.
4. Say something worth saying – marketing is extinct – the future is a conversation.
5. Understand the importance of tribalism in branding and create a community, not a
6. Invest in human capital: cheap wages and simple people will no longer feed you.
7. Re-write the rule book: provide dentistry in ways that would have been
unimaginable even five years ago.
8. Prepare to compete: supermarkets, retailers, corporates – how are you going to be
9. Innovate – in everything – never do the same as others – always stay ahead of the
10. Retire NOW – get out of the rat race and run your practice as the best paid hobby in