1. Webinar 1:deMOOCMeet the participantsIntroduction to themoodle/maharaenvironment
2. Mood detector Apps! Google for a mooddetector for your mobiledevice Add your mood sites inthe text chat Try them out and tell usthe results
3. Location, location, location
4. Designers/FacilitatorsCaroleMcCullochMarleneMantoJo Hart Sue BrownRichard Hill Lynne Gibb
5. Carole McCulloch• CoachCarole.net provides e-learningconsultancy services for the VETsector. Moodle courses, Maharatutorials and Professional Developmentcourses are her specialties.• Carole is a voluntary co-moderator forthe Australia E-Series -collaborative, collection of freewebinars and a voluntary facilitator ofthe Australian E-portfolio Community ofPractice.• Carole has been an e-mentor for LearnLocals in Hume region, providingsupport for blended e-learningstrategies. She co-designed, developed and delivered theEpCoP MOOC in 2011; Eskills MOOCin 2012 and deMOOC in 2013.
6. PresentersCarole McCulloch Stephan Schmidt Marlene Manto Rory O’BrienNatalie Denmeade Michael AbulenciaShane JefferyLeo GagglJohn Pearce Alison Bickford Penny Neuendorf
7. Community members76 andclimbing
8. Moodle Course Home pageDock orundocktheseitems
9. Mahara PortfolioJoin thedeMOOCers
10. Community Moderators Raise hand if you’d like to help out!
11. Google+ CommunityPostcommentsand sharewhat’s new
15. Moodle Course to explore Moodle Hobbit’s Enterprises
16. Mahara Support
17. Manage deMOOC time 5 Cool Time Management Apps And Tools Select a time management app How will you use it during the deMOOC?
18. Journey v. Destination Mahara JournalCreate andadd entriesin yourjournal
19. Next Webinar Webinar 2: Thursday June 6 at 1 pm –Prepare to participate in a Moodlecourse – tips for the Moodlers Presenter: Stephan Schmidt [InternationalTime Converter]
20. Stephan Schmidt• VET Education since 1996 (TAFE SA/Le cordon Bleu, Canberra Institute ofTechnology (CIT), TAFE SA andDFEEST/eskills, SITAC in the NT• E-learning since 2003o Utilised e-learning with my ownCookery studentso CIT Flexible Learning Solutions &ACT Toolbox championo TAFE SA - Learning Material unito eSkills/DFEESTo SITAC (NT) Content ServiceAdviser• Experience in blended and onlinefacilitation, e-design and facilitatingin virtual classrooms• Conducting f2f workshops (e-learning, tools and technology)• Enthusiast when it comes toteaching/learning & technology