Mobile test automation requires stability, precision and repeatability to deliver value and instill confidence. Let's face it, mobile testing comes with many challenges, such as: Fast paced development cycles with multiple releases per week, multiple app technologies and development platforms to support, tons of devices and form factors, and additional pressure from enterprise and consumers less patient with low quality apps. With these new challenges, come a new set of mistakes testers can make!
Fred has worked with dozens of mobile test teams to help them avoid common traps when building test automation for mobile apps.
Traps such as:
1. Picking the wrong naming strategy for UI Elements when building cross-platform apps.
2. Relying on time delays to deal with back-end calls response time.
3. Run regression tests at irregular intervals.
4. Testing on simulators vs real devices.
5. Ignoring flu end-to-end mobile performance testing.
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.