About Malte Clavin works as a freelance photographer / photo journalist with a focus on reportage, travel and portrait subjects and pursues mainly long-term photo projects:
* BURMA – LOST AND FOUND: A country portrait about
* Vanishing ethnies: e.g. Chin (Burma), Padaung (Burma)
and the Veddas (Sri Lanka).
* Berlin Uniques: A portrait series about one-of-a-kind Berliner.
His photographs have been published in:
* GEO Magazin
* Apotheker-ohne-Grenzen.de (Pharmacists without frontiers)
* Schulterblick (Pro7Sat1 employee magazine)