After 17 years of selling all types of RVs to theretail public, it has become apparent that thereare several key factors that customers expect intheir RV. The importance of these items may varyfrom person to person but they are consistentlyon the list when retail customers make theirbuying decision. www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
These important items have made ourdecision, at Nexus RV, to build Class CMotorhomes and Class B+ motorhomes. Hereare the biggest motivators in selecting thistype of product when RVing in North America: www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
1. Safety- Class C’s and Class B+ productsare safer to drive than any other type ofRV made today. The Ford Chassis has dualairbags which is rarely available in theClass A or Diesel products. www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
2. Drivability- Driving a Class C Motorhome is verysimilar to driving a car or an SUV. This fact has madeit is for first time RVers and RVers that are gettingolder to maneuver on the highways and byways. Thecockpit is comfortable and lower to the ground andthe driver is behind the front axle giving you morevisibility of things around you. www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
3. Sleeping Capacity- Having the extra bedroom inthe overhead is mandatory for many of those retailcustomers who have children or grand children thatgo on trips as a family. This nice feature allows youto sleep two extra people without opening the hidea bed sofa in the living room. In the event that youdo not need the extra sleeping the Class B+ productgives you nicely finished entertainment center forthose couples or singles enjoy the RV lifestyle. www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
4. Serviceability- Because the entire cockpit andfront end of the cut-a-way chassis is like a van,every Ford Service center will work on this productwithout hesitation. Unlike the Class A or dieselmotorhome, that requires a special service centerand or truck facility to be service, the Class CMotorhomes products can get in and out quicklyand conveniently keeping customers driving downthe road. www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
5. Size- Class C Motorhome products are typicallyshorter and lower profile than their Class A andDiesel big brothers. Many camp ground restrictionsmake it difficult to own a unit that is too long ortoo tall. Class C motorhomes are designed to givecustomers maneuverability into areas that may beimpassable by the bigger Class A products. www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
6. Price- Class C Motorhomes and Class B+ Motorhomeshave proven to be the best value while keeping as much ofyour hard earned money in your pocket. There isanywhere from a $25,000-$100,000 difference in the saleprice of a Class C and a Class A/Diesel Pusher. This hasmade “Right sizing” a thing that is occurring on a dailybasis. In a day and age that banks are requiring a lot ofinformation from retail customers in order to finance a RV,the Class C product is a great alternative to stay well under$100,000 and enjoy the RV lifestyle. www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
7. Floor Plan- this features ties into the sleepingcapacity but is more comprehensive. The Ford Cut-a-way Chassis gives you 14,500 lbs. This high GVWRallows for a nice selection of truly functionalfloorplans. In fact, you can get anything from a 23’to a 32’ with three slide-out rooms. Most recently,Driver and Passenger seats that swivel have becomeavailable making the Class C Motorhome far moreversatile while maintaining all the elements thatmake it the product of choice for today’s RVer. www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
At Nexus RV, we believe so strongly in thesefeatures that we are building our company onbeing the number one factory directmanufacturer of Class C and Class B+products in the industry. www.nexusrv.com 1-855-786-3987
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.