European Congress on E-Inclusion  Sustainable Partnerships for the Future  Digital inclusion  and the role of libraries  <...
<ul><li>Theoretical update of digital divide(s) </li></ul><ul><li>Inventory of bottom-up initiatives </li></ul><ul><li>Bra...
Digital inclusion full package <ul><li>Infrastructure </li></ul><ul><li>Audience </li></ul><ul><li>Pedagogy  </li></ul><ul...
Current issues <ul><li>Content  </li></ul><ul><li>Target groups </li></ul><ul><li>Library staff as coaches </li></ul><ul><...
Digital inclusion & the role of libraries <ul><li>Crucial partner </li></ul><ul><li>Information seeking process </li></ul>...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Ilse Mariën - Day 2, Workshop 3

527

Published on

Published in: Technology, Education
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
527
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • 367 initiatives 62% public computer space – remaining 38% only training In public computer space not only access but also training
  • 367 initiatives 62% public computer space – remaining 38% only training In public computer space not only access but also training
  • Ilse Mariën - Day 2, Workshop 3

    1. 1. European Congress on E-Inclusion Sustainable Partnerships for the Future Digital inclusion and the role of libraries <ul><li>September 6 & 7, 2011 </li></ul><ul><li>Brussels </li></ul>Mariën Ilse, IBBT-SMIT Vrije Universiteit Brussel
    2. 2. <ul><li>Theoretical update of digital divide(s) </li></ul><ul><li>Inventory of bottom-up initiatives </li></ul><ul><li>Brainstorm sessions – policy </li></ul>Digital Inclusion in Flanders A research project – who , what , where , how , why
    3. 3. Digital inclusion full package <ul><li>Infrastructure </li></ul><ul><li>Audience </li></ul><ul><li>Pedagogy </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Coaching </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Learning materials </li></ul></ul>Libraries educational & social hub Collaboration & partnerships
    4. 4. Current issues <ul><li>Content </li></ul><ul><li>Target groups </li></ul><ul><li>Library staff as coaches </li></ul><ul><li>IT-support </li></ul><ul><li>Funding & sustainability </li></ul>
    5. 5. Digital inclusion & the role of libraries <ul><li>Crucial partner </li></ul><ul><li>Information seeking process </li></ul><ul><li>Media literacy </li></ul><ul><li>Additional support by policy makers </li></ul><ul><li>Ilse Mariën </li></ul><ul><li>[email_address] </li></ul><ul><li>www.ilsemarien.com </li></ul>Contact
    1. A particular slide catching your eye?

      Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

    ×