• You can visit museums, The Vatican, «La Piedad» by Micheangelo, St. Peter’s Basilica and Sistine Chapel.• You can take pictures in from of Rome Colosseum.
• You can throw to the Fontana de Trevi to wish I can come back to Rome.You can take a bustour around the city.
• You can buy souveniers of Rome for my family and friends.• You can enter for free to the Capuchin Crypt.
• You should to go to that place because it is interesting place to do a lot of things, to see different museums, to enjoy watching an extensive art collection by great artists of the renaissance. Also you should to go to St. Peter’s Square and see the ingenious optical ilusion created by Bernini. It´s a good idea to take a double- decker bus, it’s interesting because the bus doesn’t have roof. Definitely you should to go there to eat different dishes and to enjoy and have a great time with your family or friends.
• You should probably take clothes depending on the weather, for this reason you should find out what is the weather like whenever you are going.• I think you should walk around the city when you arrive to Rome.• I think you should make a reservation at a hotel before getting to Rome.
• It’s a good idea to take a lot of money to buy food, souveniers and tickets for museums and other stuff.• Don’t forget to try the food of the country in this case the pizza, pasta and stuff like these.• You need to learn short phrases in italian to communicate with the locals.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.