2. from print ads to brochures, posters, sell sheets, radio spots, and web site content writing is an integral part of the marketing process developing copy, managing the creative execution of an effort and even directly developing the materials often falls to the marketing manager. the following samples detail a few of the materials I’ve been directly responsible for over the course of my email@example.com • 630.790.4556 • 708.363.5271• 544 Dawes Ave, Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137• linkedin.com/in/cmkohutjr
4. G E T T I N G I N O N T H E G A M E FREE SEMINAR FOR BEGINNING WOMEN GOLFERS. May 8th 10:30 am to 4:00 pm Midwest Golf House 11855 Archer Ave. Lemont, IllinoisA FREE Seminar exclusively for aspiring FOR ALL ATTENDEES.Women Golfers.• Ask questions and seek advice from Golf Professionals FREE TOUR EDGE• Hear from other women on their golf experiences GOLF CLUB• Learn why so many women love to play golf• You Will Learn: - That golf is not just a “guys” game. - The basics of golf. Why is it so much fun? - What Equipment you Call 708.429.8223 today! really need? Registration is limited. - The rules of golf. Ask for D. Fitzgerald.• Seminar Includes: - Continental Breakfast and Lunch. - Lessons on the tee – a chance try your swing with PGA professional Guidance. OPERATED BY BILLY CASPER GOLF www.forestpreservegolf.com
5. brochures • sell sheets
6. “ Best Place to Hold a Corporate Event — AV I D G O L F E R ” “ Top 50 Resort Courses — GOLF DIGEST ” “ 10 Great Places to Golf ” — WA L L S T R E E T J O U R N A L Taking Pridein Your SuccessTournament and Outing Services 3500 Bear Creek Court DFW Airport, Texas 972.456.3200 bearcreek-golf.com
7. Your Success — Our PassionGolf Outings are fun – planning golf outings can be a challenge. With over a quarter century of professionalgolf outing planning experience we’re here to help you be a success. Your event is a reflection on you – it’sour passion and priority to make your event reflect positively on you and your group or organization.From the time that you and your guests arrive at Bear Creek you’ll notice an attention to detail that will setthe tone for the day. Each element of your outing will be prepared and ready to go upon your arrival, andeach Bear Creek associate is there to make your day run smoothly. Plus, a golf professional will be managingthe event throughout the day. All you’ll need to do is enjoy the experience.Quality, Value and ConvenienceWith Bear Creek you get the quality of a professionally run event that is customized to your specific needsat a price that represents an excellent value. Our first priority is meeting and exceeding your expectations,as well as those of your guests. This starts with planning an event that is built to your group’s needs. Everyevent includes our professional outing management services at no additional cost. This includes scoring,registration, cart signs, and other services that many golf courses do not include. From 36 or 18 holeshotguns to special 9 hole events, we can plan and host any outing while meeting your budget.Just leave the details to us – we’ll take the challenge out, and put the fun into your outing plan.Scott Davey Brandon McNabb Kelly Searight Kerri McNabbGeneral Manager Head Golf Professional Sales Director Food and Beverage Director Bear Creek Golf Club • 972.456.3200 • bearcreek-golf.com
8. Tournament ServicesThe Courses Types of golf outings Whats included?Bear Creek features two spectacular Bear Creek offers corporate golf outings, Complementary Professional Services18 hole championship golf courses, tournament formatted events, charity • Players pairingsa golf practice facility, recreational events and even bridal, bachelor or • Customized rules sheetsactivities and dining accommodations birthday party outings. • Personalized score cardsfor up to 1,200 guests. • Personalized cart signs • Full field shotgun (up to 36 holes) and hole assignment/tee timesThe West Course • Modified shotgun • Contest hole set-upFeaturing beautifully rolling hills, well • Tee times • Rules administrationwooded fairways and large subtle greens • Scrambles • Prize table set-upthe West Course is perfect for any group • Best-Balls • Registration tablelooking for a challenging yet fair layout. • Stroke Play • Bag drop serviceBoth the signature #17 and spectacular • Theme events • Special events management#7 have been recognized as two of thebest golf holes in Texas – come see for • Night Golf – (yes – golf in the dark)yourself. • Ask – almost any custom event Customize your event is possible. Enhance your experience even furtherThe East Course • Beat the ProStrategy is the game on the East Course. Completing your event • ClinicsNumerous PGA events as well as three Looking to complete your event – Bear • Warm up on the rangeTexas State Opens have called the Creek features two beautifully landscaped • Customized merchandisechallenging East Course home. Pavilions capable of hosting 1500 guests. • Logo prizesCheck out the signature #5 hole – it’s From Prime Rib and Texas Style BBQ to the spicy side of the border with our • Club rentalssimply as beautiful as they come. Mexican buffet, you have several menu • Putting contests options which will meet the needs of you and your guests. Contact Call or write Kelly Searight today Defining your event to schedule a tour of Bear Creek Many golf courses limit outings from the and discuss your event. day and times that an event can be held 972.615.7418 to the number of participants. At Bear firstname.lastname@example.org Creek we make it easy accommodating outings from 16 to 600. We’ll book your preferred date and work to find a time that works best for you. Bear Creek Golf Club • 972.456.3200 • bearcreek-golf.com
9. Meet the Team Just leave the details to us – we’ll take the challenge out, and put the fun into your outing plan.Scott Davey leads the golf Brandon McNabb leads Energetic and result- Kerri McNabb is your contactoperations at Bear Creek. our highly motivated staff of oriented Kelly Searight for everything related to foodHe brings an outstanding golf professionals. With well will make sure your event and beverage for your event. Herfocus and high level of over a decade of experience is off to a great start. It all extensive banquet experience goesexperience running outings Brandon will make sure begins with choosing the beyond food and beverages. Kerriand tournaments. Ask Scott that your event meets and date and time. Kelly has will help create both a perfect mealhow a custom outing can exceeds your expectations. planned events and outings as well as the right atmosphere;help your group have a for over 20 years and will from simple decorations to elaborategreat time on the course. make sure that your event themes Kerri and her welcoming is slated as a success! staff will ensure that every aspect of your banquet is perfect.Course DetailEast Course – Year Built: 1980 West Course – Year Built: 1980Architect: Ted Robinson Architect: Ted Robinson Yardage Rating Slope Yardage Rating Slope Championship 6670 73.4 138 Championship 6690 73.3 137 Middle 6282 71.7 133 Middle 6282 71.3 134 Forward 5620 69.1 123 Forward 5570 68.1 123 Experience Bear Creek – Your Key to Success Bear Creek Golf Club – Centrally located near DFW Airport. Just minutes from I30, I35E and I635. Visit bearcreek-golf.com
10. BX-243C BX-243R RESIDENTIAL RESIDENTIAL GATE CHAIN DRIVE SLIDE RACK & PINION DRIVE OPERATORS GATE OPERATOR SLIDE GATE OPERATOR The BX-243 Series: Compact Footprint, Value You’ll Notice When you choose the BX-243, you’ll get choice features: LiftMaster® Security+ 2.0™ technology Double the radio range of standard remotes HomeLink® compatible* Use one LiftMaster® remote for gate and garage door; receiver holds up to 50 remotes in memory 24V DC motor with soft stop moves up to a 660 lb. or 28 ft. gate Compact design has a very small footprint Easy-pull release handle quickly disengages operator from the gate for manual operation (secured by locked door) Available in two drive types: Chain or Rack LiftMaster®, the industry leader in g LiftMaster t gate access systems in North America, has partnered with Treviso, Italy based CAME (cah-may) Access Automation. The integration of LiftMaster’s Security+ 2.0™ radio technology and CAME’s sleek Italian design has enabled us to offer a complementary line of residential gate operators backed by LiftMaster’s unmatched sales and service support. The compact, cost-effective BX-243 slide gate operator has a small footprint, making it perfect for many residential applications. *May require an external adapter depending on the make, model and year of your vehicle. Visit www.homelink.com for additional information. Job #: CHAL 136446 Revision: 08 Updates: BW06.04.12, en060712, en060812, Printout Size hd061212, es 061312, npaz061312, es061512, File Name: 136446 _CAME_SS_BX243_singlePGs.aiPrinting & Finishing: 4/cProc-Offset Time: 1045a Size: 8.5" x 11" es061912 100% This printout is for indicating color breaks only. Do not use for color matching.Colors: CMYK DIE Do not measure for accuracy.
11. On September 29th, join Cook County PresidentToni Preckwinkle and golf legend Billy Casper Golf for a Causeat the inaugural Conservation Cup Golf Outing, Inaugural Conservation Cup Golf Outingsponsored by the Forest Preserve District ofCook County and Billy Casper Golf.Proceeds from the event will fund programs that open the door todiscovery for thousands of children who have never experienced ourregion’s natural treasures.Children are natural explorers. That’s how they learn about theworld and themselves. But even with 68,000 acres of scenic openspace in the Cook County Forest Preserves, too many area kidshave never had the chance to hike, fish, camp or enjoy the otheroutdoors activities that are second nature to many of us. PresidentPreckwinkle is committed to introducing 2,000 of these children tothe Cook County Forest Preserves this year, and the ConservationCup will play a key role in that effort.Golf for a Cause.You can plant the seeds for a child’s lifelong relationship withnature, while savoring one of the nation’s best public golf courses,by playing in the Conservation Cup. You’ll get the chance to seePresident Preckwinkle and Billy Casper, two-time U.S. Open winnerand Masters Champion. George Dunne National Golf Course 16310 S. Central, Oak Forest, IL 60452Funds raised through the event will go to the Forest PreserveFoundation, a 501,c-3 charity dedicated to improving our DIRECTIONSforest preserves and making them available to more children George W. Dunne National is located convenient to 294, I-80 and I-57in the region. on Central Avenue just South of 159th Street. For complete directions please visit forestpreservegolf.com/conservationcupThis is an opportunity to have fun, enjoy the Forest Preservesand pass that experience on to our kids. For more information please call 708.771.1093 Forest Preserve Foundation Purpose The Forest Preserve Foundation, Inc. will support the Forest Preserve District of Cook County in its mission, including without limitation, to acquire, restore and manage lands Thursday, September 29th 2011 for the purpose of protecting and preserving public open space with its natural wonders, George W. Dunne National Golf Course significant prairies, forests, wetlands, rivers, streams, and other landscapes with all of Oak Forest, IL its associated wildlife, in a natural state for the education, pleasure and recreation of the public now and in the future. The Foundation will provide funding for Forest Preserve District programs and projects that go beyond the capacity of tax dollars. Through partnerships with individual donors, foundations and corporations, the Foundation will seek private investments to protect native biological diversity, build public awareness and enhance outdoor experiences for present and future generations of Cook County residents.Our vision is to fully restore and protect native, natural habitats. Connect all citizens of Cook County with biologically diverse natural surroundings and inspire people to exercise their, body, mind and spirit. Golf legend Billy Casper. forestpreservegolf.com/conservationcup.com
12. Registration FormGolf for a Cause How to Sign Up or register online at forestpreservegolf.com/conservationcup To register mail to George Dunne National Golf Course, 16310 S. Central, Oak Forest, IL 60452 ATTN: Conservation Cup. Or, visit forestpreservegolf.com/conservation cup to register on line.Thursday, September 29th Foursome – Golf, Dinner and Drinks – $1000George W. Dunne National Golf Course Single Player – Golf, Dinner and Drinks – $300 1. Name 2. Name16310 S. Central Oak Forest IL Dinner Only – Dinner and Drinks – $150 Company Company Address Address18 Hole Scramble Sponsorship Opportunities City CityIncludes: Golf, Lunch, Drinks, Prizes, On-Course Contests, Phone PhoneHole-in-One Contest – Win a New Car!, Sponsorship Price Sponsor receivesReception with Dinner and Silent Auction. Email Email 2 Banners at course, website prominence, hole spon-Sponsorship Opportunities are Available sorship (1st Tee), two free 4-somes, Head table at 3. Name 4. Name Title Sponsor $10,000 dinner, mentioned before tournament and dinner with President Preckwinkle and Billy Casper Company CompanyEvent Schedule Address Address Banner at course, website listing, hole sponsorship12 – 2 pm Registration, Putting and Warm Up on the Range Corporate Sponsor $5,000 (10th Tee), free 4-some, reserved table for dinner, City City mentioned before tournament and at dinner.1:45 pm Welcome and Tee Off with Billy Casper and Phone Phone Banner at course, website listing, hole sponsorship, President Preckwinkle Gift Sponsor $4,000 free 4-some, mentioned before tournament and at Email Email dinner.2 pm Outing Begins Please indicate if you will Banner at Dinner, website listing, hole sponsorship, Play Golf 5:30 – 7 pm Reception Dinner Sponsor $3,000 free 4-some, mentioned at dinner. Number of Foursomes Single Player x $300 = x $1000 =7 – 9 pm Dinner and Silent Auction Beverage Cart Signage on both beverage carts, website listing, hole Dinner Only Sponsorships include Golf Number for dinner only x 150 = $2,5009 – 9:30 pm Auction Prize Announcements Sponsor sponsorship, free 4-some, mentioned at dinner. total enclosed $ . Signage at bar, website listing, hole sponsorship, free Bar Sponsor $2,500 4-some, mentioned at dinner. Sponsorship Form Banner at Lunch, website listing, hole sponsorship, free Set this up with a check box for the particular sponsorship to indicate interest Lunch Sponsor $2,000 4-some, mentioned at dinner. Name Sponsorship Price Hole In One Sign with each Hole In One prize, website listing, hole $2,000 ❍ Title Sponsor $10,000 Sponsor sponsorship, free 4-some, mentioned at dinner. Company ❍ Corporate Sponsor $5,000 ❍ Gift Sponsor $4,000 Sponsor hole on course with table and chairs, web- Address ❍ Dinner Sponsor $3,000 site listing, free foursome, and and sponsorship in Hole Sponsor $1,500 your name for 30 kids in Forest Preserve children’s City ❍ Beverage Car Sponsor $2,500 ❍ Bar Sponsor $2,500 programs. Phone ❍ Lunch Sponsor $2,000 Hole on course with table and chairs provided for them ❍ Hole In One Sponsor $2,000 Hole Sponsor ❍ Hole Sponsor $1,500 $1,000 to greet all of the players, website listing, 2 free dinner Email (no golf) tickets. ❍ Hole Sponsor (no golf) $1,000 *Please register participating golfers above. ❍ GPS Sponsor $300 total enclosed $ ____________ Sponsor name appears on cart GPS on one hole so all GPS Sponsor $300 players see it. Pay by check Please make checks payable to George W. Dunne National Golf Course. Check Number Pay by credit card: Please charge my: ❍ Visa ❍ MasterCard George W. Dunne National is continually ranked as one of The Forest Preserve Foundation is an IRS 501(c)(3) independent not-for-profit organization that was established in November of 2006 to provide additional sources of funding for recreational Chicagoland’s best courses. Named a Perfect 10 by Golf Chicago Cardholder Name Total: activities and facilities in our communities. Proceeds from this event are considered donations Magazine and carrying a prestigious 4.5 Star Ranking from Golf Digest, to the Forest Preserve Foundation and may be tax deductible. Contact Mary Pat Cross at Card # exp. date: the course offers an exceptional golf experience in the heart of the email@example.com or 708 771.1093 if you have any questions about the event. Signature n atural beauty of the Forest Preserves. For more information, visit forestpreservegolf.com/conservationcup. Mail payment and form in enclosed envelope to: Conservation Cup, 16310 S. Central, Oak Forest Il 60452. Please write – CONSERVATION CUP in Memo area of check
14. Week 6 Keeping Up With The Game The Driver - Set up at the tee The Sophomore Class Hitting a good tee shot makes the game Now that you’re playing golf, enjoying the game- and easier, but don’t worry about hitting the ball continuing to learn and get better - what’s next? Our far. Straight and in the fairway is the key. Sophomore Lesson Series. This week we’ll incorporate all that you’ve learned to date. This 6 week lesson series will concentrate on developing and enhancing the skill you learned Week 7 in the Golf Learning Experience. Dates, times and Let’s Play Golf! locations will vary - visit forest preservegolf.com for After a brief warm up practice session on more information. the range your instructor will lead you on the course for a round of golf. Don’t worry about the score, this round is all about Friends • Business • Family • Fun Golf Learning Experience Week 3 becoming comfortable, asking questions, There’s many reasons why you may want to learn Instruction Program Making a Full Swing and practicing. to golf. It’s a great sportto enjoy with your friends, Our exclusive Golf Learning Experience Lesson Once you have learned a bit about the short game then there’s always the outings you get invited Plan is designed specifically for women golfers the full swing won’t seem nearly as complicated. to from work, family days on the course, and just Lessons from week 1 and 2 will be incorporated asjust like you and will help grow your confidence, Beginning Ladies League how fun it is in general. Forest Preserve Golf’s skills, and the fun you have playing golf. you begin hitting full golf shots. Once you go through the Golf Learning Golf Learning Experience is the perfect program Experience you’ll want to get in some rounds of for you to start with. We have a different view Week 4 than most golf academies. We focus on learning Week 1 Short and Mid Irons - setup and use golf to put in to practice what you’ve learned. Introduction - Grip Stance and Alignment This 9 hole league will be about socializing with the game in a fun relaxed environment. Women Each club is designed for a different purpose. You’ll learn a bit differently than men - it’s not all about friends, and having fun - no pressure! League The three fundamentals - How to hold the learn the difference between the short and mid irons, play will start approximately one week after your competition and learning every little rule - that will club, how to stand and how to align your and how to use them. last lesson and will meet on Mondays starting at come. More importantly about friends - both old body for proper aim. These fundamentals 5:30pm. Specific location information is available and new - and being able to have fun when you will be core to the other weekly topics and Week 5 at forestpreservegolf.com. are on the course. We start out your experience will be revisited frequently. Long Irons and Fairway Woods with a free seminar that covers the basics of the These clubs hit farther than the short and mid irons Cost $18 per player per week. game, and shows how women are welcome on Week 2 the course. Then you can choose to participate in but the swing is not that much different. Sometimes Includes Free cart. The Short Game - Chipping and Putting lessons that are close to where you live or work. It’s woods are easier to hit than longer irons. As you play The short game (shots played close to the hole) more you will get more comfortable hitting all the all about Getting in on the Game!is an important element when playing the game clubs in your bag. But we’re sure that you’ll soon pick and learning the full swing. It’s a bit easier to your favorite “can’t miss” club. learn and forms the basis for the full swing.
15. A Commercial Door Operator Systemspeciﬁcally conﬁgured for the rigors of today’s ﬁrehouses. OPEN CLOSE STOP 6 T/TS 12 R3 5 FD/SIS 11 OUTPUTS (RELAYS) INPUTS 4 R2 COMMON 10 3 SIC 9 2 SIO 8 R1 1 COMMON 7 5 A, 230 Vac, 30 Vdc Dry Contact Only TLS1CARD Timer Light Status Option Card 40-35757-1To find an installer near you and configure your custom solution contact us at LiftMaster.com
16. Products and Features Speciﬁcally Designed for your Needs Trolley Operators Hoist Operators Accessories Designed to Enhance your System Red/Green Trafﬁc Light Safety Sensors 3-Button Station with Maintenance Alert System Open Only Push Button Both Systems come Standardwith these Latest Technological Advancements: • TIMER-TO-CLOSE • BUILT-IN-3-CHANNEL, 315MHz RADIO RECEIVER • MAINTENANCE ALERT SYSTEM™
21. You’re Invited Exclusive Orchard Valley Homeowners Open House Tuesday – March 30th Orchards Restaurant at Orchard Valley Golf Course–5pm Come Visit Your Home Course • Free Appetizers • Stay for Dinner and enjoy 50% off each entree (kids menu available) Dinner Reservations Recommended 630.907.0600 · orchardvalleygolf.com ALSO – SPECIAL GOLF SHOP BONUS You Pay What We Pay, Employee Pricing on Selected Golf Shop Apparel, Shoes, and More! $ 5 off Free Range Cart Rental Bucket valid anytime, per person, expires 5/31/2010 valid anytime, regular size bucket, expires 5/31/2010 15%off Non Sale Apparel 10Equipment Golf % off golf equipment excluded, valid anytime, not valid on valid anytime, not valid on sale merchandise sale merchandise or prior purchases, expires 5/31/2010 or prior purchases, expires 5/31/2010
22. Classic American Dining – Close to Home. Dine In. Carry Out. Featuring outstanding affordable American fare and traditional favorites you’re sure to make Orchards a regular stop. 630.907.0600 Open Tuesday – Friday for Lunch and Dinner, and Saturdays for Dinner only Orchards Bar and Grill – Open Daily in-season 15%off Your Entree, Dine in or Carry Out expires 5/31/2010. Limit 2 entrees per coupon not valid 3/30/2010 or on holidays/weekends UNLIMITED GOLF Unlimited Unlimited Practice Golfonly $ 29.99/mo • Weekday only 999 (single) $ • 7 Day Unlimited 1399Includes $• Unlimited Range Balls Daily• Cart Fee only Golf–Daily at twilight • Reduced Cart Fee (twilight guaranteed no later than 3pm)• Cart Fee only golf M-F before 8am Cart Fee not included – not mandatory. (9 holes only) Must be current resident of Fox Valley Park District. Certain restrictions apply.• 10% off Select Golf Shop Merchandise
23. EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR CENTEGRA HEALTH BRIDGE MEMBERS ONLY “” - Chicagoland Golf SAVE WHEN YOU PLAY AT WHISPER CREEK
24. Your Health Bridge membership just got better – nowyou can play Whisper Creek Golf Club in Huntley,one of Chicagoland’s premier golf courses, and savewith EXCLUSIVE Health Bridge rates. Immaculateconditions, an outstanding customer experience, andnow great member only rates – it’s a great time to hitthe links. See you soon! Weekday Green Fee Health Bridge Weekend Green Fee Health Bridge Monday – Friday Member Public Saturday, Sunday Holidays Member Public Open – 11:59 am $42.00 $52.00 Open – 11:59 am $58.00 $68.00 12:00 pm – 2:59 pm $38.00 $44.00 12:00 pm – 2:59 pm $49.00 $55.00 After 3:00 pm $29.00 $35.00 After 3:00 pm $33.00 $39.00 Present your Health Bridge Membership Card and receive 10% off golf instruction. Call the Golf Shop to schedule your lesson. Offers valid for current Centegra Health Bridge members and employees. All rates include GPS Cart. Must show Health Bridge Membership Card and register for a FREE Whisper Creek Rewards card. Not valid for outings or leagues. Cart Required. 12840 Del Webb Boulevard · Huntley, IL 60142 · 877.2GO.GOLF · whispercreekgolf.com
25. Join Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle for a great cause. SAVE THE DATE Thursday, September 29th forestpreservegolf.com/conservationcup
26. 16310 South Central Avenue Oak Forest, IL 60452SAVE THE DATE • Thursday, September 29thGeorge W. Dunne National Golf CourseJoin President Toni Preckwinkle in theinaugural Conservation Cup golf outingto benefit the youth of Cook County.Proceeds will help thousands of children experiencenature for the first time by visiting the Cook CountyForest Preserves.forestpreservegolf.com/conservationcup for details.
28. Orchard Valley Golf Course Orchard Valley Golf Course 2411 W. Illinois Avenue Aurora 60506 Tee times orchardvalleygolf.com 630-907-0500Named by GOLF Magazine as the sixth Best Public Golf Course in Illinois, residents of Fox ValleyPark District can be proud to claim Orchard Valley as their own. Traversing wetlands and lakes,its spectacular, 6,800-yard layout of bent grass fairways and greens is maintained in pristine condition.With four sets of tees, Orchard Valley offers a unique challenge for golfers of every skill level.Swing on over – and enjoy a truly memorable golf experience at Orchard Valley.Host your next golf outingat Orchard Valley Orchard ValleyOrchard Valley provides the perfect venue for hosting PLAY PRACTICE PROGRAMa large group golf event. The course can accommodategroups of 20 or more. For more information, pleasecall 630-907-0500. One full year of special golf pricing Only $29.99 per month • Unlimited driving range tokens • Exclusive discount golf access • Play Twilight Golf for only the cart fee (walk or ride) • art-fee-only golf before 8 a.m. Monday through C Friday • Twilight for pass holders guaranteed no later than 3 p.m. • Includes Golf Discount Card • 10% merchandise discount Certain rules and restrictions apply. For details, visit orchardvalleygolf.com 130
29. Orchards Restaurant Perfect for banquets! Orchards Restaurant offers the area’s most scenic location for wedding and baby showers, holiday parties or luncheons. Orchards Restaurant provides complete professional event management to create Orchards Restaurant and customized special events. Orchard Valley Bar Grill Contact the Banquet Manager 2411 W. Illinois Avenue at 630-907-0600 or visit Aurora 60506 orchardvalleygolf.com to start Reservations the planning process today. 630-907-0600 Open daily during the golf season, Orchards Restaurant and Orchard Valley Bar and Grill offer everything from favorite bar foods and after-golf fare to fine American dining. Stop by for a great dinner or pick up a quick meal to go on the way home from work. Families will enjoy the new kids specials.Orchard ValleyGIFT CARDS Surprise a special someone with an Orchard Valley gift card. This gift card can be used toward any purchase at Orchard Valley.Visit orchardvalleygolf.com to shop today! Check it out! Check out golf programs on page 19 131
30. Forest Preserve Golf – Cook CountyWGN Radio Spot – 8/14 – 9/3/06.Golf Quiz:30 Announcer Live Read Golf Quiz Time – name Chicagolands ONLY 4 and a half Star Perfect 10 Golf Course. – nope – not even close - It’s George Dunne National! Operated by Billy Casper Golf, George Dunne is part of Forest Preserve Golf. Perhaps you learned to play at Indian Boundary, or Billy Caldwell – how about Highland Woods or Joe Louis The Champ? Come back to play YOUR HOME COURSE! You’ll experience the BEST CONDITIONS EVER! And, with the BEST GOLF VALUE in Chicagoland you’ll PLAY MORE GOLF AND PAY LESS! Visit FOREST PRESERVE GOLF dot COM slash WGN for a special coupon offer just for you! FOREST PRESERVE GOLF dot COM slash WGN