The only conference of its kind WHERE Sheraton Center Toronto Hotel 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9 WHEN Thursday September 29, 2011 1:00pm-6:00pm: Sessions, 7:00pm-10:00pm: Networking Event Friday September 30, 2011 9:00am – 5:00pm: Sessions, 7:00pm – 10:00pm: Networking Event We’re unique. Here’s why.
1. CONNECTING LEADERS: We connecttop digital women with brandsWhile there are conferences that cater specifically to top digital women andbloggers, and others that cater specifically to brands and agencies,ShesConnected brings them all together in a unique and interactive forum.It’s the only conference with a mission of finding better ways for brandsand top digital women to work together in order to socially amplify sponsormessaging while building great relationships with the women who makethis possible.
2. TOP QUALITY: It’s the only conference wherewomen apply to attend and are selected based ontheir digital influence• The ShesConnected conference is different than the typical blogger conferences. Women attending this event are hand picked based on their social reach, power of voice, and influence. The result is high quality attendees!• 200 influential women selected attend for FREE as our VIP guests.• Sponsors can have input into selection criteria (eg. age and other demographics)• Brand Sponsorships are available giving brands the ability to network personally with the 200 digital influencers and put product information in their hands.
3. HUGE REACH: ShesConnected Conferenceattendees are influential digital women, they’reconnected• 1 = 1000! If you connect with 1 influential digital woman at our conference she has the ability to connect your brand with thousands of other women. Selected conference attendees are among the top digitally connected women in Canada. They are active across all major social networks and have established relationships with other influential women.• Typical profile of digital women selected to attend: – Online everyday connecting with other like-minded women – 500 Facebook friends – Belong to 10 fan pages/groups – Tweet everyday and have a following of 1,000 – 10,000 pages views on their blog each month
4. EXCEPTIONAL EXPERTISE: ShesConnected owns and operates its own social network (shesconnected.com). That means more reach, experience and expertise. • Here’s what we do for leading brands today: – Community management, twitter parties, blogger panels, influencer outreach programs. • We socially amplify everything you already do. OUR SOCIAL NETWORK OUR CONSULTING FOR AGENCIES & BRANDS OUR CEOwww.shesconnected.com www.shesconnectedmultimedia.com Actively involved in digital since 1995
5. INTERACTIVE SESSIONS: Conference will be filledwith opportunities to build the foundation of greatrelationships with digital women• There will be 400 attendees made up of 200 selected influential digital women plus 200 brand and agency representatives.• Agenda sessions and conference highlights include: – Understanding how to work with digitally connected women: Approaches to maximize your relationships for social reach and benefit – Proper disclosure policies: Ensuring that you’re following best practices online to protect your brand – The best way to execute product posts and giveaways: Tips and tricks that digital women and brands can benefit from – Great interactive sessions with Brands & Women: A chance to get your product information in front of connected digital women – Lots of networking: Building relationships that will move past the conference – Product display in exhibition area: Get products into the women’s hands – Live tweeting and promotions: Your brand message will be included – Foursquare promotions: Drive traffic to your booth
6. LOTS OF BUZZ: Our ongoing social conversationcalendar extends beyond event days into a four-month program of discussion and engagement aboutyour brand messages• ShesConnected Conference will deliver four months of digital outreach and face-to-face content to include – Pre, during and post-conference Twitter Parties – Facebook Fan Page activation – Twitter conversations – Pre, during and post-conference blog posts• Your brand messages will be inserted into the ShesConnected Conference marketing (i.e. Social Conversational Calendar) from July to October• You will increase your social footprint by connecting with influential digital women
7. HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE: Leverage theconference and get real-time, face-to-face feedbackUnlike any other conference you’ll attend! This conference is designed to give you hands-on experience and exposure with Canada’s Top Digitally Connected Women. In an intimatesetting, your Brand will: • Identify and develop relationships with influential digitally connected women-- they want to build relationships with your brand • Persuade digitally connected women to talk about your Brand-- learn how you can reach these women • Influence firsthand what these digital influencers think about your brand • Know how Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks fit into the mix-- the right mix will extend and amplify your reach • Understand how the world of digitally connected women is changing-- learning how these women communicate will help your Brand – ask them questions, get feedback, vet your ideas
Here’s what some of the digitalwomen had to say about last year’sevent• "ShesConnected conference was a great opportunity to talk with brands. It offered me a chance to begin to understand what brands need and help brands understand what bloggers need and want."• "It was a unique opportunity to connect with brands and other bloggers in a small, intimate, informative and collaborative environment."• "It was a real meeting of the minds. From the keynote speaker, panels and the round table discussions, it was a chance to share and exchange opinions, thoughts, perspective and know how."• “I learned so much about what brands are looking for but I also learned more about what I was looking for. ShesConnected conference allowed me to gain a greater understanding of what I hope to accomplish through blogging."
Sponsorship Packages TITLE GOLD SILVER BRONZEDETAILS 1 Only 3 only 5 only 10 onlyPRE-CONFERENCE MARKETINGExclusivity: no competing companies offered sponsorship XBrand Logo on all conference material, conference website X X X XBrand logo on ShesConnected.com X XLogo placement in pre-event marketing materials X X X XLogo on facebook fan page, and conference twitter account X X X XFull Page & Video about brand on Conference website X X X XVideo about brand on social network, www.ShesConnected.com XPre-conference brand email message to attendees X XCOMMUNITY OUTREACH PRE AND POST CONFERENCELead sponsor in Conference Twitter Parties in July, August, September and October X XParticipate in Conference Twitter Parties in July, August, September and October X X X XBrand Tab on ShesConnected Facebook Fan Page XSpecial dinner event with 20 digital women attending the conference XMEDIAIncluded in press release X XQuote in press release XFull Page Ad in Program Guide Produced by Marketing Magazine (Value: $6650) X1/3 Page Ad in Program Guide Produced by Marketing Magazine (Value: $3850) X1/4 Page ad in Program Guide Produced by Marketing Magazine (Value: $3275) XAd Space In Program Guide Produced by Marketing Magazine (sponsors get 50% off) $ $ $ $
Sponsorship Packages TITLE GOLD SILVER BRONZEDETAILS 1 Only 3 only 5 only 10 onlyCONFERENCE BENEFITSSpecial Breakout sessions with the Digital women 1st day of event – in X Xprivate rooms – more than a focus group!Speaking Opportunity XPremium Seating at Conference Tables X X XLogo on Conference Tote Bag X XProduct placement in Conference Tote Bag X XBranded Foursquare Message upon check in X XBrand hashtag promoted during conference X XPlacement on all conference signage, brand passport guide XExhibitor X X X XCONFERENCE PASSESBrand Conferences Passes 10 6 4 2Discount on additional passes X X X XPOST CONFERENCE BENEFITSAttendee directory X X X XLead sponsor in post conference twitter party XPremium logo placement in post event email campaigns X X**CUSTOM PACKAGES AVAILABLE
We have real social networkingexperience• We built our own social network in 2007– just for women. We own and operate ShesConnected.com, giving us access to socially connected women. Our Blogger directory and database gives us access to engaged, digital women. www.shesconnected.com Member Directory Blog Directory
We know digital women• Watch for our new report out in September 2011! We’re currently executing a large consumer research study that focuses on Social Media usage…stay tuned.• Our first published research report of 2009, The Power of Social Media & Women, focused on the attitudes and behaviours of women using social media. Download your free copy today (http://shesconnectedmultimedia.com/download_res earch.php)• Our research study was profiled in MarketingProfs, eMarketer, Marketing Charts, and many other publications
How we help leading brands buildand grow their communities onlineWe do things your agency currently doesn’t do – AND YES we already work withagencies• Community strategy and ideation, covering content and communications planning• Identification and introduction to online communities and influencers that matter most to your Brand, industry, or issue• Drive community activation and engagement• Community moderation: knowing how to keep communities engaged with and without marketing programs• Help clients develop organizational models, business processes, and best practices for ongoing community engagement• Measurement and reporting
Become a Sponsor today! DONNA MARIE ANTONIADIS CEO & Co-founder firstname.lastname@example.org 416-730-5670 ext. 2213