6. Evaluating AppsOne of the things we needto be doing as educators isto critically evaluate theresources and learningexperiences that weprovide for our students.We should be evaluatingthe apps we chose to usewith our students http://learninginhand.com/blog/ways-to-evaluate-educational-apps.html
7. Sample Rubrics Youll be able to downloadfrom the iTeach808 website
8. BreakEnjoy some refreshments outside!
9. Video Conferencing Skype or Face Time
10. Create an Account
12. Complete the BlanksPhone number not needed
13. Sometimes the Skype Name isalready taken... Just try another name.
14. Fill in your profile
15. Before we practice, lets visit Skype in the Classroom: education.skype.com
16. Register as an Educator
17. Create yourSkype in the Classroom profile
18. Check your email for the welcomemessage from Skype.
19. You also need to confirm your email address to access Skype in the Classroom
20. You will need to create a profile here also.Lets explore a bit first so you can see whats available.
21. The links when using Skype in the Classroom are not "tap- able."Youll need to hold your finger on the link and then select Open.
22. Lets make some video calls! Quadrant Partner #4
23. Add a contact
24. YOU! Wrap-UpCongratulations on your commitment to professional development!
25. Final EvaluationPlease complete and turn in to the registration table before leaving