Acquaint your Attendees with what they see on their screen.To the left is the GoToWebinar Viewer through which they see the presentation. To the right is the GoToWebinar control panel where they can raise their hand, ask questions and select audio mode.Note: The attendee control panel will collapse automatically when not in use by an Attendee. To keep it open, Attendees can click the “View” menu and uncheck “Auto-hide Control Panel”.
How to establish
inspiring trust in others?
The Power of Your Personal Brand
Why Are We Here?
• We live in a highly stimulating world = NOISE!
• You only have 4.3 seconds to connect.
• People need to feel secure with their choices.
• People invest MORE with Experts and Professionals.
• Perception is ESSENTIAL! Personal = Professional
• Your brand must look the part. (We always get what we pay for)
• ESSENTIAL to have third party endorsements.
Just because you cannot see them,
does not mean they don’t see you.
We’re Talking About
• What is Trust and how do you earn it?
• YOU are your most valuable commodity.
• Your expertise is priceless. $$$$$
• Credibility Tips – “Actionable Items”
• Establish a credible online presence.
• Establish powerful 3rd party endorsements.
• The most powerful credibility tool.
YOU are the brand of your company or business.
Always have a professional headshot on your business cards
and online profiles with a complete “about” page.
You don’t need to spend a fortune, but a professionally designed
and copy written website is ABSOLUTELY necessary!
A book exponentially increases your credibility, making it
super easy to sell ANY product or service you promote.
1. Keep Your Promises
2. Follow Up and Follow Through
3. Create Intellectual Property
(Your knowledge and
experiences, white papers,
blogs, books, etc.)
4. Define Commitment
5. Promote Yourself
Top 5 Secrets
Dynamic Professional Women’s Network