1. Targeted Attacks Make it or break itwith Customer Communication Christian Brosstad, PR Director SpareBank 1 Gruppen - 23. september 2011 Nordic eBanking Security Summit
2. Comments or questions?@chrisbros or +47 970 80 686
3. What’s going on?
4. Trojan SpyEye silently sits in the background till the victim visits a sensitive website….
5. Trojan SpyEye silently sits in the background till the victim visits a sensitive website….
6. Trust is theNEW currencySo what can we learn from other industries?
7. 1. Trust of Zappos +2. Likability of Virgin/ Richard Branson + 3. Product of Apple Sucess F S Formula… l
8. Trust protects reputationWhen you don’t trust the bank… When you trust the bank…. Edelmann Trustbarometer 2011
9. The Transformation of Trust Edelmann Trustbarometer 2011
10. What does trust mean in banking?1. Customers trust that we take care of the them and that their information is secure2. Customers are technologically ignorant regarding what constitutes a secure system, they must trust what their bank tells them.3. Speed of response, quality of information and openness are the most important communication aspe ts to build trust omm ni ation aspects b ild t st Source: Handelshøyskolen BI and Peggy Brønn.
11. Our Communication Principles Relevance Engaging Pro- active Openness And it’s faster....
12. Mapping • Homepage and internet banking • T diti Traditional media l di Customers • Social media • Customers support • Employees • Governments Stakeholders • Competitors • Industry organisations • Speed of response • Customer service • Quality of information • Openness • Top management Internally I t ll • Employees • Security experts must understand the needs of the customers...
14. Social media isimportant i crisisi t t in i i communication
15. The social media landscape
16. Thanks for your time! y email@example.com http://twitter.com/chrisbros http://www.facebook.com/christian.brosstad http://www.slideshare.net/Christian.Brosstad http://christianbrosstad.com p // http://pengeroglivet.blogs.com