Be the first to like this
Project required that students apply classroom knowledge to develop a strategic communications plan and accompanying creative for a local Athens area business. For the client, team members:
- assessed the current business situation, including examining business practices, customer base, marketing efforts, etc.
- developed a set of marketing and communication objectives for the coming year.
- developed a creative brief that includes main messaging, branding elements, and support for the campaign promise.
- developed creative concepts and executions across a variety of appropriate media.
- presented campaign recommendations in a professional manner at the close of the semester.