3 Emotions That Can
Make Your Music Go
Brought to you by
• If the song echoes disappointment, it can
get under the skin.
• Fans relate to your music.
• Is it a bad thing that you disappoint people
with your songs? Not Really.
• Vent out anger?
• Feel the lyrics and imagine anger.
• Think of things that anger you.
• Then, get it off your chest as you sing.
• You don’t need to holler.
• It’s difﬁcult to awaken someone’s fear.
• Is it death or separation from a loved one?
• Imagine yourself facing the probability of
being abandoned by the one you love.
• You fear it,You dread it, How would you
• Interpreting your songs with the right
emotions will make your music more
convincing. When you sound convincing,
you’ll be able to get through to your
listeners and make your mark in their lives!
Get My14 Day Music
Marketing Course and
Fast Start Guide