2. • We made a short visit to the Library in Kibosho before heading for Ngorongoro Crater for a one day safari.• We saw amazing wildlife.• Then we went out to Zanzabar to relax and to attend a music festival – Sauti Za Busara
3. Paul Stoltz, GAA volunteer Paul will be in Kibosho until the end of May helping to getthe Library up and running. He’s standing in front of bricks that will be used to complete the house for the librarian.
4. Bookshelves under construction
5. Off to our safari Drove to the Ngorongoro Crater. Saw this bullelephant along the road along the top of the crater.
6. Very close encounter with lionSaw lots of wildlife. I made a separate wildlife show.
7. Off to a few days at the beach!Flew out to Zanzabar for a few days relaxing at the beach.
8. This sure beats sleeping on the ground!
9. Sauti Za BusaraThe four day music festival of African music where all ages got into the music.
10. Ogoya Nengo, KenyaOgoya Nengo, on the right, is a legendary Kenyan folk artist.
11. Sauti Za Busara 2012Sauti Za Busara is held each February in the old fort in Stone Town, Zanzabar.
12. Utamanduni JKUVery energetic dance troupe from Zanzabar. They danced for close to 40 minutes. I got tired just watching. Fantastic!
13. Creepy spirit dancerThis guy walked around the stage eating fire while Utamaduni JKU danced.
14. Kozman Ti Dalon This group of 6 young men from Reunion Island, in the Indian Ocean, sang, played great music, and did acrobatics. All thewomen in the crowd were fanning themselves even though it was a cool evening.
15. The fearless climbers A last group shot in the lobby of the hotel at thebeach in Zanzabar. A wonderful group of generous, kind, happy people. Perfect travel companions.