Be the first to like this
Inbound marketing is based on the concept of earning the attention of prospects and making your company more easily found online by producing content your customers value. In contrast, cold-calling, direct mail, radio advertisements, sales fliers and other forms of traditional advertising are considered “outbound marketing".
Inbound marketing is effective because you put your company in position to be found when your prospects need you.
Your website, social media, blogging and search engine optimization (SEO) each play a key role in a cohesive inbound marketing strategy, and in this presentation, we’ll talk about:
- Changes you can make on your website so it appeals to prospects who are at different points in the buying-cycle.
- Now that you have people visiting your website, now what? How do you turn that traffic into actual leads and customers?
- How to create compelling offers and strong call-to-actions (CTAs) to capture leads with your website.
- How to nurture leads into actual customers using email and social media.
- How to set up an analytics and reporting system so you truly understand what your marketing dollars are getting you.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.