How to Use Facebook Pages to Build Brand Enthusiasm and Attract Customers
by Chris Heiler, Green Industry Inbound Marketing Consultant & Speaker | Founder & President at Landscape Leadership on Dec 09, 2011
- 770 views
How to Use Facebook to Build Brand Enthusiasm and Attract Customers ...
How to Use Facebook to Build Brand Enthusiasm and Attract Customers
There is a new marketing battleground. Perhaps you've heard of it--the Internet? The ultimate battle for consumer attention currently rages on Facebook. With over 200 million users in the United States, Green Industry companies are scurrying to join the battle. The marketing weapon of choice: Facebook Pages. Creating a Facebook Page for your green industry company is only the first small step. Building an active fan base that generates business is the real challenge--but also a huge opportunity.
Here's what we cover in this special presentation:
• Why you should care about Facebook and how it can help your business.
• How to separate your personal life from professional life on Facebook
• How to use your "real time" Facebook Page as the perfect complement to your "static" company website
• How to create a content plan that encourages interaction and participation on your Facebook Page.
• Proven ways to attract fans and get people to "like" your Page
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views