Avoiding the Social Media Time-Suck (Handout)
by Chris Heiler, Green Industry Inbound Marketing Consultant & Speaker | Founder & President at Landscape Leadership on Jan 17, 2012
- 436 views
Avoiding the Social Media Time-Suck: 21 Practical Tips for Managing Your Time Online More Effectively ...
Avoiding the Social Media Time-Suck: 21 Practical Tips for Managing Your Time Online More Effectively
Building a presence online for your company is essential. Doing so can be an enormously overwhelming challenge. New social networks, weekly changes to Facebook, more friend requests...how are you supposed to keep up with it all while still running your business?
In this rapid-fire presentation we cover 21 proven and practical tips to better manage your time online and avoid “social-overwhelm”, including...
* How to utilize your most powerful tool: your smart phone
* Why you should give yourself permission to ignore people
* How to outsource content creation
* Why you need a “good is good enough” mentality
* How to automate many of your repetitive social tasks
* How to make your employees a part of your social media strategy
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views