4. • How has social media changed general marketing strategies?• What are some practical ways that Facebook application can be used to generate awareness?• Are Facebook fan pages for everyone? How can companies best use fan pages to promote their brand?• Can small companies and entrepreneurs take advantage of social media? Or is it mostly for large players?
5. • What would you say are the three most important rules or guidelines marketers should follow when using Facebook?• Which companies (other than your own) really seem to get it when it comes to Social Media Marketing?• What tools are “must haves” for every social media – marketing effort?• Should marketers seek to integrate social media efforts with traditional efforts? Or should they be kept, planned, and run independently of each other?
6. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICERWEB MEDIA EXPERT LLC.
7. • Why does social media have such a powerful impact?• Does branding still matter? Has the definition of “brand” changed over time?• Should companies allow executives or other employees to develop personal brands as representatives of the company?• What are the five most common mistakes or misconceptions most marketing managers make when it comes to social media?
8. • What is the cost of entry for a social media marketing effort?• Should strategy come from PR or marketing?• What role does streaming video play in social media marketing? How can it be used most effectively?• Everyone knows the big three networks: Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Do marketers need to focus on any other network?
10. • What are your five most important tips for using Twitter in communication strategies?• Is there a formula for how often your company should tweet? Is there a minimum or maximum per day that you would recommend?• What are your five favorite Twitter tools? Why?• Unsavory users are following your brand. Should you block them or allow it?
11. • What accounts for success in social media – marketing campaign?• What role does measuring market sentiment play in achieving overall success? What are the best ways to measure it?• Why does transparency in marketing matter more now than it did prior to the social media boom?• How is social media measurement different from traditional marketing measurements?
13. • What are the best ways to create and use blogs for attracting an audience? Are there any set rules that marketers should follow when developing a blog?• What are wikis, widgets and applications, and what role do they play in social media marketing?• Is blogging important in terms of marketing? Why?• What five points separate good blogs from bad blogs?
14. • What advice would you give a manager for a company that has so far ignored social media but now wants to get up to speed?• What will the internet look like three years from now? What will it look like 10 years from now?• What’s more important when it comes to social media campaigns: Concept, conversation, or collaboration?• How, if at all, has social media changed the way people relate to each other and the world in general?
15. PHYLLIS FORNEYANTONELLI COLLEGE –WEST CHESTER PRESIDENTEVENT HOSTLINDSEY ELDERCAREER SERVICES DIRECTOREVENT COORDINATORPUBLIC RELATIONSMARKETINGGREGORY WALKERSENIOR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVEAUDIO & VIDEO ENGINEER
16. STEPHENIE PETERSONDEPARTMENT CHAIR BUS., H.A., I.T., S.M.M.EVENT MODERATORDEBRA ZIMMERHOSPITALITY ARTS LEAD INSTRUCTORDECORATION & REFRESHMENTSCHRIS MARSHBUSINESS INSTRUCTOREVENT MARKETINGPANELISTSNIKKI MEANSMICHELLE HUMMELCHRIS MARSHDANIEL JOHNSON