About The name is Sopero, Farhan B.
17 years of Age
About me.. I am a Serious motivated person.. I move because of Motivation
And by words I speak 70% of truth. the other 30% are words that are used to uplift my image.
I am boastful and selfish by image, but deeper intuition you shall see that the real me is a bit Different of what you would expect
I forbid words of Optimism, for in reality life should be handled not with smiles and happiness, but with Plan and Initiative ways to pursue
I am well in handling anything with everything I know.. but won't forget the balance in it.. too much emotion will spoil the situation.. and too much seriousness will overboard the line