2. Scientific Name Range & Habitat Map Diet Physical Description Breeding Info. Special Behavior Weird Info. Conclusion
3. Crocuta crocuta orHyaenidae
4. Hyenas are found in: Africa Grasslands Woodlands Forest Edges Subdesserts Savannas Mountains
5. Hyenas diet varies in from small to very large animals. The hyenas digestive system allows it to receive nutrients from both skin and bones, except horns, hair, and hooves.
6. Hyenas are just mostly described as big, furry vicious spotted dogs of Africa.
7. In breeding hyena scientist say female hyenas are the dominant one and have a very similar genital as the male and is a painful way of giving to birth it is said to be giving birth through a male genital compared to humans.
8. They tend to be very protect when it comes to territory and their young. They are not born with eyes open and eat on meat killed by the mother at about 5 months.
9. Hyenas have weird and varies vocalizations described as a “laugh” used to alert clans of found food. According to campers also eat alumni pots and pans.
11. Hyenas are typical a out of the ordinary carnivore animal ranging from Africa. They are very violent when they need to or feel offended. Female being the dominant ones pretty much do everything except protecting their young most of the time.