1. International Institute for Franchise Education (IIFE) H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business & Entrepreneurship ● Nova Southeastern University Fort Lauderdale, Florida ∙ Phone 954-262-5071 ∙ Fax 954-262-3188 Web site www.huizenga.nova.edu/franchise
2. Bringing Life to Learning The International Institute for Franchise Education (IIFE) is a demonstrated leader around the globe for our cutting-edge domestic and international education and leadership training programs for franchise executives.
3. Bringing Life to Learning IIFE is the premier source of innovative, performance-based, interactive franchise educational programs and training.
4. IIFE provides networking and educational programs and conferences aimed at founders, CEOs, COOs, presidents and key senior staff members ready to grow their franchises . Bringing Life to Learning
5. IIFE creates in-house custom programs designed for your corporate staff, field personnel, or franchisees. Bringing Life to Learning
6. Bringing Life to Learning
7. IIFE Programs <ul><li>Franchise Mini MBA™ </li></ul><ul><li>Executive Leadership Summit </li></ul><ul><li>Emerging Franchisor Conference </li></ul><ul><li>Developing Brands Conference </li></ul><ul><li>Mini Masters in Franchise Management™ </li></ul><ul><li>Leadership Training Programs </li></ul><ul><li>Streamlined Strategic Planning and the </li></ul><ul><li>Balanced Scorecard </li></ul><ul><li>Developing Operations Manuals and </li></ul><ul><li>Franchise Training Systems </li></ul><ul><li>Franchise Real Estate Strategy </li></ul>
8. Mini Masters in Franchise Management™ <ul><li>IIFE is honored to launch a CFE program with Sripatum </li></ul><ul><li>University in Thailand in July 2009. </li></ul><ul><li>7 th annual custom CFE program was held for the Philippine </li></ul><ul><li>Franchise Association </li></ul><ul><li>in Manila in July 2008. </li></ul>
9. Certified Franchise Executive IIFE programs allow participants to earn up to 4,650 C.F.E. credits from the Institute for Certified Franchise Executives.
10. About Our Director <ul><li>Cheryl R. Babcock, CFE is the founding director of IIFE. She designs and develops franchising and entrepreneurship programs and has taught courses in Australia, Brazil, Finland, France, Mexico, the Philippines, Singapore, Slovenia, the United Kingdom and the U.S. She serves on the IFA Educational Foundation Board of Trustees, ICFE Board of Governors, IFA Membership Committee and the Board of Directors of the Women in Franchise and Distribution Forum (WFDF). </li></ul><ul><li>She is co-author, with Julie Bennett, of Franchise Times Guide to Selecting, Buying & Owning a Franchise that was published in January 2008. </li></ul><ul><li>Cheryl received the Edwin M. Appel Prize from the Price-Babson College Fellows Program for "bringing entrepreneurial vitality to academe" and was named by Franchise Times as one of “20 to Watch” in both 2001 and 2004. The IFA honored her in 2003 with their prestigious Free Enterprise Award, honoring her work in strengthening and fostering the development of the free enterprise system. In February 2008 she was honored by the International Franchise Association Women’s Franchise Committee with its Crystal Compass award for her leadership in franchise education. </li></ul>