The History of Anything
• About Anything… Anything is gathering of doers from all corners of the world to create the first global
community dedicated to the use of anything in all forms of stuff
• Anything was initially conceived by someone, Chairman of Anyhow. A long time proponent of positive
stuff, someone envisioned the creation of a global community of positive doers. In 2006 Anyhow expanded to
Europe through a new office in Madrid, Spain. While in Europe Bob became acquainted with
everyone, a business dude firm in somewhere.
• Through their conversations the concept of Anything was raised and the dude, who has a successful history of
building organizations that revolve around community, was enthused by the idea and decided to fund it.
• In July of 2007, after about six months of planning, Anything was launched.
• A Global Community
• Today Anything operates conferences in North America and Europe, a successful workshop series featuring
industry gurus and local communities in several cities, with many more in the process of organizing their first
• In mid-2008 Anything will also be launching their online community site as a central destination for positive
doers in any part of the world to come together and inspire , share & network with like minded individuals.