1. Charusheela Sonawane 8108955858 email@example.comObjective:Seeking a challenging position where I can use my experience to contribute to the overall success of the company.Summary: Result oriented and strategically focused senior Human Resource, staffing and recruiting. As a result, over-all recruiting/search time for “the right” candidates, along with the number of qualified candidates lost to competition, were substantially decreased. A strong voice for recruiting when issues required escalation in order to drive revenue. Strong work ethic and the ability to build lasting client relationships. Able to work independently and even manage a team. Strong and confident enough in negotiating billing rate with client. Time management, problem solving and decision-making.Villa Mode Exports (I) Pvt.Ltd From 12th May 2010 To Till Date….About Company:Jay-Villa Group is an international holding company comprising of Jaykara (H.K.) Ltd.and Villa-Mode International Ltd. These companies are specializing in theManufacturing and Exporting.The company was established in 1986 in Hong Kong.Designation: HR ManagerKey Responsibilities: • Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and ensuring minimum TAT for joining. • Planning human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional, operational areas and conducting selection interviews. • Handling all the functions from employee joining to leaving formalities. • Formulating, implementing increment, incentive and other reward policies. • Overseeing the appraisal process across the levels; establishing framework for substantiating the Performance Appraisal system linked to Reward Management and controlling the attrition. • Ensuring resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial management- employee relations. • Monitoring Attendance Records, Leave Encashment and payroll processing.
2. • Building team, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in operations. • Interacting with different departmental heads to ensure smooth functioning of business. • Supervising housekeeping, infrastructure, fleet & transport operations in the organization. • Conceptualizing & implementing employee engagement initiatives for ensuring fun at work and minimizing stress levels.Shella Consultants From 2nd March 2009 To May 2010.(14 Months)About Company:Shella Consultants is one of the largest manpower talent pools in the world andconsidering immense employment opportunities available in India; we havediversified into National & International placement services.Designation: Business Manager.Key Responsibilities: Handling a team of 3 Recruiters monitor their work & assist them. As a Business Manager take care of: • Head Hunting as per the clients requirement. • Handling the placement activities like contacting clients and setting up interviews of applicants, placing of selected applicants. • Maintaining a databank of resumes. • Taking care for end TO end recruitment cycle.Significant Achievements: • Successfully closed 2 position of C.F.O for our prestige client for overseas in just 1.5 Month. • Successfully closed 2 Sr.Commander for our Aviation client in just 1 month.Capricorn Human Capital From 20th Nov 07 To 28th Feb 09. (15 Months) About Company:Capricorn Human Capital is HR Consultant specialized in the area of Call CenterIndustry, ITES and came up with Insurance Sector with Middle & Senior LevelRecruitment.Designation: CRM [Client Relationship Manager] (Join as a Sr. Recruiter)Major Responsiblities: • Maintaining relationship with prestigious clients (Insurance, Bank,Secureities) • To develop and improve relationship with new and existing clients. • To fulfill all existing and new requirements within a specific deadline; thus to retain and improve relationship with our customers.
3. • Investigating all matters leading to indiscipline and taking appropriate actions as defined in the framework. • Delivering basic compliance training for all new joinees in the system.Key Responsibilities: Handling a team of 6 - 8 Recruiters monitor their work & assist them. As a Client Relationship Manager taking care of: • Getting vacancies (J.D) from the Clients. • To understand the requirement from client and then give it to the Recruiters to work on, also help recruiters to search in the database accordingly and head hunt for the similar skilled and qualified person in the industry. • To screen the candidate in an initial round of interview. • Co-ordinating Interviews and obtaining feedback on the same. • To keep a track on selected candidates joining date in the company and get the confirmation of the same from company on joining date of the candidate. • Responsible for handling key and prestigious accounts of the company, which include clients like Insurance, Banking, Securities etc and establishing & maintaining good relationship with clients. • Counseling the walk-in and handling calls of individual clients & candidates. • Taking the basic interview of the candidates and short-listing them to generate clients. • Responsible for Quality check of CV’s forwarded by the recruiters and timely deliverance. • Head Hunting as per the clients requirement. • To maintain client Relationship through regular telecom. • To Co-ordinate/schedule interviews for candidates with specific client list which include Insurance companies and other. • Handling the placement activities like contacting clients and setting up interviews of applicants, placing of selected applicants. • Searching for new clients and maintaining those clients. • Maintaining a databank of resumes.MIS: Offers made, Offers rejected & joining details. Daily and Monthly Client Report.Significant Achievements: • Successfully Hired more then 400 employees in front line sales and 50+ non sales profiles i.e. Operations, Finance, Marketing, back office , MIS positions. • Appreciated by various Business Mangers for quick closers much less then the defined Time. • Introduce Sales in Capricorn in all the Departments & giving the best in BFSI Industry.
4. way2job From 1st June05 To 10th Nov 07(28 Months)About Company:It is the HR Consultant specialized in the area with Insurance Sector with entry levelRecruitment.Designation: Branch in Charge (Join as a Jr.HR Executive)Key Responsibilities: • Scrutinizing and Short listing resumes based on a specific criteria, skills, qualification and relevant experience. • Scheduling and Conducting Personal Interview, recruitment and selection. • Handling the Tele callers and assigning them the Targets and also achieving the same with in the deadlines. • Coordinating and scheduling interviews for the candidates Induction of new recruits. • Briefing the candidates regarding Company Profile, salary, other benefits, rules etc. • Following up with the candidates regarding offer acceptance and other negotiations.Academic Qualification: • MBA from International School of Professional Studies.(Specialization in HR) • B-Com in 2006 from Mumbai University. (Specialization in Computer & Tax). • H.S.C in 2002 from Modern College. • S.S.C in 2000 from St.Mary’s Multipurpose High School.Personal Details:Date of Birth: 3rd July1983.Language Known:English,Hindi and Marathi.Computer Proficiency: MS Office, and Internet.Personality: • Quick Learner & Can-Do attitude. • Self-Starter & willing to shoulder additional responsibilities. • Ability to work to specifications.
5. Strengths:I guarantee you hard work and sincerity, also a motivated and an honest employee ifyou decide to recruit me. Also one of my core strengths is a strong positive attitudeto work, which my background has instilled in me. I have a strong sense ofownership, and have the ability to rise to any occasion, which the nature of workmay demand.Consequently it would be a pleasure to be affiliated with a firm, which can offer me afuture limited only by my abilities.I hereby declare that the information provided above is true to the best ofmy knowledge.Date:Place: Mumbai http://in.linkedin.com/pub/charusheela-sonawane/12/37/35 Charusheela Sonawane