Charles Rosier, London, UK
Charles Rosier has been a Partner at BTG Pactual since 2010, in charge of the development
of international relations and operations. In addition to his professional activity, Charles
Rosier is involved in humanitarian causes.
BANK, INVESTMENT, MANAGEMENT, FINANCE
« GRANDE ECOLE » DEGREE | 1996 | ESCP EUROPE
· Business, Investment, Finance
PRÉPA HEC | 1993 | INTÉGRALE INSTITUT
SCIENTIFIC BACCALAUREATE | 1991 | FENELON SAINTE-MARIE COLLEGE
PARTNER | BTG PACUAL | SINCE JULY 2010
· Charles Rosier develops the Bank’s relations with international partners and customers.
MANAGING DIRECTOR | GOLDMAN SACHS | JULY 2009 – JULY 2010
· Charles Rosier finally joined Goldman Sachs as Managing Director in 2009. Charles Rosier was in charge of capital
markets and derivatives.
MANAGER DEBT CAPITAL MARKET DIVISION | SBC WARBURG | 1997 – 2009
· Charles Rosier joined SBC Warburg in 1997, he was in charge of the Quebec, Belgian and French markets and managed
sales in French-speaking markets.
INVESTMENT BANKER | LEHMAN BROTHERS | 1996 – 1997
· In 1996, Charles Rosier began his carrier at Lehman Brothers in the Principal Business department.
KITESURFING, WINDSURFING, SNOWBOARD