2. IntroductionQuality Dry Basements providesnumerous waterproofing services tothe Tri-State area. Our skilledcontractors specialize in all aspects ofwaterproofing and mold remediation.Quality Dry Basements we treat yourhome like it is our own home. Ourexpert basement waterproofing crewsare skilled and experienced. Theirworkmanship is second to none andtheir respect for you and your home isunmatchable.
3. Our Solutions• Waterproofing• Indoor Air Quality• Basement Solutions• Mold Remediation• Foundation Repair
4. Waterproofing• Quality Dry Basements solves wet basements and leaky crawl spaces in homes and businesses across Connecticut and New York. Our technology delivers permanent waterproofing systems and products to solve your crawl space or basement waterproofing issues.
5. Indoor Air Quality• Installing a Quality Dry Basement Waterproofing System is your first step to ending your humidity, odors, and poor indoor air problems. Poor indoor air quality can have serious effects on your health. Let our expert team analyze the Poor indoor air problems of your house. We service in Connecticut, northern New Jersey and NYC.
6. Basement Solutions• Quality Dry Basements utilizes expert methods to repair basement cracks and related basement foundation problems To prevent this, you should waterproof your basement with the help of a professional. At United Structural Systems, we offer several different basement waterproofing solutions depending on the structure and location of your home.
7. Mold Remediation• Quality Dry Basements provides comprehensive abatement services to rectify mold contamination within your home or building in Connecticut. All work is performed by individuals certified in mold remediation following industry standards for isolation and removal of contaminated building materials.
8. Foundation Repair• Quality Dry Basements offers commercial and home foundation repair using the highest caliber steel push piers. One of the most common ways for a home to become flooded is through the foundation, and this risk increases if the foundation of your home is in need of repair. It is so much less expensive if you deal with the problem early on.