Overcoming Social Marketing Challenges in Multifamily
***Note: Our panel was a discussion panel with conversations centered around the topics listed below. We did not review these slides during the live session, but intentionally built them for your use and reference AFTER the session.***
We would like to thank Steve Lefkovits for moderating our panel, asking relevant questions and engaging the audience to participate.
With each passing year social media marketing presents even more challenges to the multifamily industry. From reputation management to measurement, from content to training and time management; there are many pieces of the puzzle. How can you overcome all of these challenges in order to build an effective social media implementation plan and the foundation of a long-term strategy? In this session, we will discuss the common social media challenges for communities, portfolios and companies and demonstrate scenarios for your success.
Challenges to be discussed include:
• Choosing the right mix of networks based on the target demographic.
• Keeping up with changes to social networks and what to do with all of the emerging social networks.
• Creating an actionable strategy based on available resources and the target demographic.
• Team engagement: generating internal interest and buy-in.
• Reputation Management.
• Resources, coordinating activity and time management.
• Bridging the gap between the agency and the site level.
• Creating and curating content.
• Training and tools.
Do you have a challenge we haven’t mentioned? Tweet it to us: Charity – @SoEngaged, Jared – @JaredMillr, and Krista – @KristaCastillo.
Steve Lefkovits, CEO of Joshua Tree Consulting , Producer of the Apartment Internet Marketing Conference
Jared Miller, Vice President of Performance & Strategy, Director of Asset Management , The Bainbridge Companies
Krista Lutz Castillo , Vice President, National Sales, Apartment Finder & CommunitySherpa
Charity Zierten, Chief Engagement Officer , Socially Engaged Marketing®