what music genre do you listen to?
• The results show I should base my magazine around
rock, rap and indie.
What is (are) your favourite colour(s)?
• These results will help me pick a colour scheme for my
magazine that appeals to everyone.
How much would you spend on a
magazine? (£3.00) (£3.50) (£4.00)
• The will help me pick a good price for my magazine that
appeals to all income levels.
Do you enjoy reading about
• The will help because it tells me what to fill my
Do you enjoy mocking celebrities?
• The again will help as it will tell me what to fill articles
How often do you buy a magazine?
• This will show me if there is a gap in the market if people
Would you buy a magazine about
• This shows me how many people my magazine appeals to.
What magazines do you buy currently?
• This will show me how my competitors are controlling the market.
• With the results of this questionnaire which I
have analysed, I can infer that for my
magazine I should focus on including elements
of Rap and Pop primarily and have some
sections on indie, alternative. I should include
articles about celebrities. I should set my price
to about £3.50 as it was fair in terms of an
even result. As well as this I can see my largest
competitor would be KERRANG belonging to
BAUER media group.