2. What is it?Unbound Marketing is the mix of Inbound andOutbound Marketing strategies to maximize theprospective reach.* Outbound Marketing - Traditional Methods such asTV, Print media, Radio etc..* Inbound Marketing –Attracting customers through Blogs,Social Media, forums, etc..
3. Why is it?Creation of Internet destroyed the boundaries inwhich we operate. Especially to those who wanttheir products to reach millions of customersbeyond the boundaries, they must embracestrategies for Unbound Marketing
4. Why not ..only Outbound• Outbound is Traditional whereas customers are moving from being traditional.• Customers are choosy in the content they want to watch• Customer is Empowered to voice out his/her opinions
5. What’s wrong with Just InboundWell , for starters , Inbound marketing works(kinda) only for those who are interested.Your Customer need to find you….what if youare not visible ?What if the customer doesn’t find yourelevant?What if your competitors woo your customerbefore he finds you?
6. The Problem• Outbound advertising is very costly and the returns are very less• Inbound Marketing is effective only if the customer participates but first we need customers to participate• And “Jay Customers“ ( aarrgh..Please don’t )• Many more…..
7. Solution is Being Smart.. Why only Inbound or Outbound ?HenceInbound + Outbound for MarketingUnbound..
8. Key Elements for Unbound Marketing• Know your Customer• Segmenting Inbound and Outbound Prospects• Proper Mix of Inbound and Outbound Strategies• Complimentary Inbound and Outbound Actions• Right - Call for Action points• Supportive Sales force for Outbound• Quick Response team for Inbound