Be the first to like this
This is the deck from the March 26 2014 Webinar from Channel IQ. You can view the webinar on-demand from the Channel IQ Website. www.channeliq.com
Do you feel like you’re going to war against Amazon and other marketplaces? Think again. The real problem may be closer than you think. The problem is sellers; unknown, unauthorized, and dragging your products into the marketplace without your consent.
Don’t be so quick to blame the marketplace. It’s time to clean up your supply chain and sales channels first. Sometimes that seller is right in front of you; a pseudonym, a ghost, an authorized seller doing a little something on the side. But how do you figure that out?
It’s not about the fight, it’s about the investigation.
In this deck you will learn:
• Techniques that these operators use to hide,
• Techniques they can use to get your product
• Techniques you can use against a distributor or known associate
• Why public domain sources are best and why we use them
• Some cases where the violator was surprisingly known
• The aftermath of what can and does happen when you enforce against a known entity
• Preventative measures
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.