Be the first to like this
As more and more consumer products enter the market every year, there is an equal upswing in counterfeit products crossing our borders to divert legitimate sales.
It’s time to take a proactive approach to this problem.
This slide deck from our April 30, 2014 webinar explores the results of the recently published Department of Homeland Security Fiscal Year 2013 Intellectual Property Rights Seizures Statistics, and tactics a business can take to work directly with the Department of Homeland Security to reduce counterfeit products making their way into the marketplace.
This slideshow covers
• Products counterfeiters are targeting most;
• Ways counterfeit products are making their way across borders;
• Changes in counterfeit product statistics from 2012 to 2013;
• Steps you can take to secure your trademark;
• How to work with Department of Homeland Security (DHS);
• Other preventative measures
Let us know if you have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you!