2. Aphrodite and The Store of Her Birth• Aphrodite had sprung from the foam of the sea, which had gathered around the mutilated parts of Uranus. The parts had been thrown into the sea by Kornos after he had castrated his father.
3. Aphrodite and Why she is Famous!• Aphrodite is famous because she is the goddess of love, peace, and beauty. She is so beautiful that every man wants to marry her. She is also famous because she can shape shift into a fish.
4. Aphrodite’s Family• Her father is Zeus and her mother is Dionne. She was forced to marry the ugly god of fire Hephaestus, she was always looking for a new man. She fell in love with Ares who she later married. He was the god of war.
5. Aphrodite’s Children! Her favorite child was cupid god of love. Her other children were Rhodos, Herephilus, Hermaproditus, Priapus, and Ames. Ames was the creater of Rome. http://www.artilim.com/artist/perrault- leon/cupids-arrows/
6. ???Questions???11• 1. What do the stories teach us about the meaning of life?• These stories teach us about love, hate, revenge, jealousy. They teach us to be kind and faithful to others, or we may have to suffer the consequences. We also learn a lot of important things about history, like the Trojan horse and important Greek structures like the Acropolis, and Parthenon.• 2. What do these stories teach us about human nature? These stories teach us that people make mistakes because of strong emotions like anger, greed, and jealousy. These mistakes can cause pain, death, and eventually guilt. Some stories explain our constellations , and how certain animals are the way they are. For example how the peacock got the eyes on it’s feathers.• 3. What makes a great story?I think a great story is a story that sticks in your mind after you read it because it is so exciting, orOr sad or weird. It makes you want to share that story with other people. A great story is toldover and over because people can relate to it’s characters, and learn a lesson from it.