Hip Hop Romeo and Juliet Shakespeare EvaluationFor this assignment I had to research Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, the hip hop side of it. And getinspiration to create 6 images based on scenes from the film and put a modern twist on them. I hadto create these images on Illustrator but first I had to create a working schedule so I knew what I stillhad left to do and where I was up to on my project. I then did some research on the HHSC which is acompany that remakes Shakespeare’s plays in modern hip hop dances and songs. I then put theresearch I found onto a mood board and added some information on there about the companyalong with some images, if I could go back and do this again I would more add information about theHHSC on there instead of just using mostly pictures on my mood board.After doing this I created another mood board where I gathered just general pictures of ‘Romeo andJuliet’ from the internet and put them all together I did this so that I had good idea of what theoriginal characters looked like and this gave me and idea on how I could put a modern day twist onthe images that I had to create I enjoyed doing this because it was fun to see what people had beencast to play Romeo and Juliet in the films that have been made of it.The final task of the assignment involved me creating my six images based on scenes of the film, todo this I then watched the film Romeo and Juliet so I could pick out six key scenes to create onillustrator. I then found six images of Google which I felt fit the scenes I wanted to illustrate. I thencopied the images into illustrator and traced over them using the shape line tool, I didn’t colourthem in so it is black and white with a comic book style to it. I think I could of done better on thisassignment by making my images a bit neater but I’m not very good at using illustrator but I tried mybest I also think I could of made the mood boards a bit better by adding more information to themand also I think that I could of done better time management on this project but over all I think thisproject went well.