Be the first to like this
Every major brand has a web presence that may include product sites, a corporate site, apps and social media. As their customers and constituents transition to mobile consumption of brand assets organizations find they need to rebuild their web sites to be more usable, or responsive, in a variety of contexts.
The two main approaches to achieve this are to either redevelop the site and architecture from the ground up, or to responsively retrofit the site over time. Each approach has benefits and drawbacks. This webinar will explain the features and benefits of each and make contingent recommendations for choosing between the two. Examples from Cantina’s responsive site evaluation research project will be included.
• Topics to be covered include:
• Understanding Responsive Design
• The Customer’s Multi-device Experience
• Ground Up Responsive Redesign: Process and Benefits
• Responsive Retrofitting: Process and Benefits
• How to decide between ground-up and responsive retrofitting