• Push data to the open web
• Highly granular URIs...repositories for which “the
ﬁle” is not the atomic concept
• Strong versioning and forking functionality...like any
halfway decent code repository
• Strong identity management solutions for people,
• Tools for linking objects
• Use the strong culture of citation in
• Leverage the need of researchers to
track their own data properly
• A discussion of best practice for citation,
Problems are primarily
social, not technical...
....technical solutions are
needed to make it easy
...but the ﬁrst problem
is to tell people why
they should care...
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.