Uncover social media intelligence by identifying prospects, tracking deal chatter, monitoring sentiment, spotting customer complaints and issues, and more Take action on social media insights by generating leads, assigning tasks, opening service tickets, and more Grow your social media presence by easily reaching out to contacts to invite them to join your social networks Simplify social media marketing by coordinating communications and launching them across channels in a single step Find connections between prospects, customers, consultants, influencers, and decision-makers to gain introductions and entry into opportunities Improve public relations by identifying and addressing customer issues reported on social media sites
1. PIVOTAL DEVELOPMENT:ENHANCING SOCIAL CRMDaren KinnairdTechnical Architect
2. Paul GreenbergAuthor of CRM at the Speed of Light,Defines Social CRM:“Philosophy and a business strategy, supportedby a technology platform, business rules,workflow, processes and social characteristics,designed to engage the customer in acollaborative conversation."
3. Pivotal Development:Enhancing Social CRM • A Quick Introduction • Getting Started with Social CRM • Two Practical Examples
4. Social CRM StrategyWe don’t just integrate; we want to take: • Take Action • Take Advantage • Take Initiative • Take Notice
5. Key Features • Uncover social media intelligence • Take action on social media insights • Grow your social media presence • Simplify social media marketing • Find connections • Improve public relations
6. Functionality• Social Media Sites • Google Blog Search• Account Linking • Social Media Communication• Activity Viewing • CRM Actions• Aggregate Views • Facebook Event Management• Social Media Searches • Social Media Activity Tracking• Social Media Monitoring • Relationship Tracking• Insider Views
14. Online Presence• Find out what is being said on Facebook, Twitter…• Minimize the need to go somewhere else
15. Actions• Engage while looking at social media updates and create actions on them• Basic actions like adding a lead from their online presence • Facebook, LinkedIn...
16. Action Examples • Outlook Tasks (PCM) • Stay Connected (Tweet or Re-Tweet) • Lead (SFA) • Support Incident (CSS)
17. Scenarios for Action • Consolidate Tweets within the same company • Facebook events - Invite CRM Contacts to your Facebook event. • Facebook and Twitter Relationships - Get connected to the Opportunity - Identify influencer relationships on an opportunity.
18. Out of the Box Actions
19. Practical Example #1 • Enhance the Action Menu • Create a new Activity • Default data from the Social Update
20. Notification Event Handler In computer programming, an event handler is an asynchronous callback subroutine that handles inputs received in a program.
21. Event Handler Notification
22. Notification Handlers
23. Review Existing Notifications
24. Notification Handlers
25. Referencing SCRM using CdcSoftware.Pivotal.Applications.Scrm.Client; using CdcSoftware.Pivotal.Applications.Scrm; using CdcSoftware.Pivotal.Applications.Scrm.Data.Element;
26. Notification Event in Code
27. New Actions
28. Setting up the Handler
29. Defaults for a Social Status
30. Defaults for Social User
31. New Activity
32. Practical Example #2 • Hashtag Search • Using the Twitter Interface to extend the functionality • Display Search Results
33. Integrate Social Media
34. Notification, One More Time
36. Searching Twitter
37. Populating the Results
40. Techniques • Notification Event Handlers • Global • Table • Instance • Social Media Interfaces • Twitter • Facebook • LinkedIn