3. We are a marketing agency creating extraordinary experiences.
4. A FULL SERVICE DIGITAL AGENCYA STRATEGY B EXPERIENCE DESIGNC SOCIAL D MOBILEE TECHNOLOGY F MEDIA & MARKETINGG MARKETING SCIENCE H PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
5. Today‟s Brands Must Face Reality
6. TODAY‟SCONSUMER HASHIGH EXPECTATIONSWE MUST MEET &EXCEEDTHEM
7. THERE IS A SEA CHANGE UNDERWAY FROM TOPASSIVE ACTIVEPLANNED AD HOCCAMPAIGNS PLATFORMSSIT BACK LEAN FORWARDINTERRUPTIONS ACTIVEJUST INTEGRATED ASSISTANCESEQUENCED HIGHLY CONTEXTUAL FLUID
8. FLUID CONSUMERS EBB AND FLOW AT THEIR LEISURE SEEK THEIR OWN LEVELFOLLOW THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCEERODE THE BEST MARKETING INTENTIONSCOLLECTIVELY, ARE A FORCE OF NATURE
9. TREND ONE STEP FOURTouch Points Your consumer lives in the here & now • Real Time • More Demanding • Little Patience • Always-on 9
10. Mandate 1 Right here, right now Square Card Case mobile app uses Patagonia seamlessly shows partners geofencing to make as well as their own inventoryputting charges on your tab easy.
11. TRENDFOUR STEP TWOTouch Points Your consumer seeks answers • Think Touch points, not channels • Blend Information and inspiration • Context becomes king
12. Mandate 2 Don’t Make Me Think!American mobile app Boston Globe elegantly adapts to the device is contextual across desktop, tablet or phone. to your travel situation.
13. TREND THREE STEP FOUR Touch Points Your consumer is plugged in • Data driven lives • Blend the collective with the personal • Facts, figures, ratings, likes, offers, and more
14. Mandate 3 Aggregate To ServeMedHelp aggregates health Mint aggregates financesinformation to help millions and advice to help a month live healthier lives consumers get out of debt
15. TREND FOUR STEP FOUR Touch Points Your consumers are hive-minded • Connect to like-minded buyers • Seek guidance from each other • Lead or validate your thinking • Amplify your messages
16. Mandate 4 Help Them Find the CrowdPampers brings moms together Foot Locker’s Sneakerpedia to learn and share. connects sneaker collectors.
17. TRENDFOUR STEP FIVETouch Points Your consumer expects (extra) value • Help them achieve their goals • Be with them at the point of need • Blend product plus service • Curate to save them time
18. How do you serve the fluid consumer?Make your brand more productive.
19. Mandate 5 The Productive Brand WHAT IS DONE PRODUCTIVIT Y= WHAT IS REQUIRED TO DO ITTIME IS THE DENOMINATOR FOR TODAY‟S CONSUMER CONSUMER TIME FOUND = THE NEW MEASURE
20. Productive Brands recognize that there‟s more engagement and revenue to be won by servingconsumers than there is to be won from “marketing” to them.
21. 01 Build Anytime, Anywhere Value Your Consumer Cannot Live Without 02 DIGITAL Be Where Your Consumer Is with Contextual RelevanceBRAND BUILDING 03 Continuously Innovate WithFROM „SERVICE‟ Research to Stay Ahead of Customer & CompetitiveTO SERVING Demands 04 Bring the Brand Promise to Life in Emotion and Value 05 Align to Demonstrate Productivity of your Brand to your target
22. To connect with tomorrow‟s consumer brands must embrace new expectations and provide service at the point of need (and choice).
23. FLUID CONSUMERS USENON-LINEAR DECISION MAKING
24. THERE‟S A NEWMENTAL MODELFROM FUNNELSTO CONTEXTUAL CONNECTIONS
25. PRODUCTIVITY IS SERVICEAPPLIED ACROSS THE FLUID LIFECYCLE GIVE ME A REASON Inspire me to engage HELP ME FIND ANSWERS Support everyday & ASSISTANCE adjacent learning & at the point of need discovery EXTEND THE PROPOSITION Reinforce the value proposition at every touchpoint, and make me comfortable to buy
26. UNDERSTAND THE GIVE EACHCONTEXT & EXPERIENCE SERVE A PURPOSETHE INTENT
27. 01 Start With Customer Insight Innovation based on customer needs and frustrations. PRODUCTIVE BRANDS CREATE NEW 02 Look For The Win / Win VALUE Align to create tools and experiences that help consumers across the lifecycle – from researching to ownership.AND FOSTER MORE MEANINGFUL 03 Don‟t Let Another Brand Steal CONNECTIONS The Show Treat productive extensions like products – invest to evolve and differentiate them.